Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Booking for 2021

• 14-03-2020 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭

I know it’s fairly far away but is anyone making plans for 2021 or are you holding off?

I’ve seen a lot of people worrying about trips that are from now to June/July but flights to America are cheap enough for next year (or so my Mam has said – flights she booked went from €750 to €500).

I’m due to travel to the UAE in November and I’m already a bit concerned about that so would I be crazy to book now to go to Florida for January/February 2021?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭wandererz

Yes. It's crazy.
    This is a long term problem. It's not going away soon.
    Wait for things to calm down & normality to return.
    Airlines you book with may not be around next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Discod

Maybe better to wait until summer and then book for 2021

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,123 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

How far in advance can you book? Is it 11 months or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Discod

august 2021 on booking as seen on https://romecitynow.com/hotels-near-colosseum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Discod wrote: »
    august 2021 on booking as seen on https://romecitynow.com/hotels-near-colosseum

Flights are only posted 330 days out in normal circumstances, expect schedule changes and/or cancellations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,123 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Flights are only posted 330 days out in normal circumstances, expect schedule changes and/or cancellations.

Yes that’s true. Not going to book until later in the year I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Seeing the amount of grief the airlines are causing with their reluctance to refund people's money at present, I wouldn't dream of giving them any money for future flights until such time as the various popular destination countries have their policies re flying and accommodation well established and facilities at resorts are back on stream.

Way too much uncertainty still for me to chance booking anything abroad at this time or indeed for the next few months at least.

Advertisement