Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

The football spin - gone?

• 15-01-2020 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭

Folks not sure if anyone listens to the football spin from sportsjoe but i just noticed they haven't put out an episode since before Christmas. Could be gone to the great podcast place in the sky just wondering.

Going by the lack of threads on it maybe it just did not get the listeners. I subscribe to second captains too but enjoyed both of them i have to say.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

jones wrote: »
    Folks not sure if anyone listens to the football spin from sportsjoe but i just noticed they haven't put out an episode since before Christmas. Could be gone to the great podcast place in the sky just wondering.

Going by the lack of threads on it maybe it just did not get the listeners. I subscribe to second captains too but enjoyed both of them i have to say.

There was no GAA hour podcast this Monday either. That’s also Joe.ie. We’ll see if there’s a GAA hour one dropping tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Carlsberg Unfiltered is also gone, i would imagine its down to the clickbait scandal that maximum media were involved in and the fact that Core suspended all advertising with maximum media... No revenue...no podcasts..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

GAA podcast dropped today so that’s still going

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

allybhoy wrote: »
    Carlsberg Unfiltered is also gone, i would imagine its down to the clickbait scandal that maximum media were involved in and the fact that Core suspended all advertising with maximum media... No revenue...no podcasts..

Very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,183 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

jones wrote: »

Dion Fanning is doing Joe’s new election podcast so maybe it’s on temporary hold. Not sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Worztron

Maybe they're just taking a break?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ball boy

There was a new episode of the football spin last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Worztron

RIP, The Football Spin (2018–2020).

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Advertisement