Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone seen this dog training's course?

Options
  • 31-05-2020 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I'm a new member here and wanted to ask if anyone tried this dog training's course?

Link: jawdroppingdeal.com/dogtraining

A friend of mine referred it to me so I thought to take others' opinion.

Have you checked it before? if yes, is it useful or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

I'm not familiar with it. But she's CPDT-KA certified so I'd like to think her information that she is giving is good/science based. But keep in mind, with any dog training related course, it's just another brick in the tower of information when it comes to understanding dog behaviour and dog training. If dog training is something you're going to get into, you want to get your knowledge from hundreds of different sources (and it certainly doesn't have to cost money) in order to become a competent and well rounded dog trainer, in addition to having hands on experience with many dogs.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

Advertisement