Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography sections on adverts.ie

Options
  • 23-05-2020 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I wish Adverts.ie would make a separate section for damn drones. I am sick of getting notifications for the blasted things :mad:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Switch off notifications......

• Registered Users Posts: 42 120Filmshooter

I have them set up for certain things, just don't want to here about drones. Surprised they haven't got their own section seeing how many are advertised on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

I just wish they had a 'Used' filter in the same way they have one for 'Brand New'.
    The amount of stuff from business accounts that you have to wade through to find second hand equipment in some categories, especially Photography,
    is painful and puts me off the site.

Great suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Why not email adverts.ie to tell them instead of here where nothing can be done!?

• Advertisement

Have tried that before....no reply so won't waste my time again.

Advertisement