Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV POE System - Sannce vs. Techege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭alta stare

Mackzee wrote: »
    Hi,

I need help choosing between the following 8 channel 8 camera POE cctv systems;

Any help will be appreciated.

Techege:
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_dYertQl

Sannce:
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_d6kjbtF

There is no spec from what i can see. Impossible to tell what they are like. Experience though tells me they wouldn't be that good judging by the look of them. I could perhaps be wrong but i somehow doubt it. I love how they have a pic of the night-time view and yeah it looks really clear but to the right of the picture it is plain to see there is a street light throwing its light right across the yard. They seem to be suggesting that will be the picture from the cameras at night using colourvue technology. I somehow doubt that.

What is your budget? Do you really need 8 cameras? Personally and professionally id not go near them and i would look at something like HIKvision/Hilook, Dahua, Axis etc. Much better and can be got at decent money now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Both look like Chinese tat. No details of what matters on the camera sensors.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Mackzee

What do people recommend?

What do people recommend?

See the end of my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Mackzee

alta stare wrote: »
    See the end of my post.

Sites to buy from?

• Advertisement

Sites to buy from?

Plenty of Irish sites have them and will sell to you. Ebay is another.

Advertisement