Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Unifi AP AC Lite

Options
  • 24-10-2019 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

A few months ago I bought a couple of Ubiquiti WAP's. I installed the first one upstairs shortly after purchasing it without issue. I wasn't getting full coverage downstairs so recently I installed the second WAP.

Both WAP's show up on my Unifi Controller that I have on my Windows 10 PC however the second WAP is stuck on a status of "adoption failed (update required)". As such it is not providing any WiFi. The blue light is illuminated on the troublesome WAP just like the original WAP.

I've done loads of searching online however I've absolutely no expertise or experience in this area and couldn't find any solution that made sense to me.

Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement