Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stryker assessment tomorrow

Options
  • 09-09-2015 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi guys,

I got the call from Stryker yesterday and my assessment is set up for tomorrow afternoon. After reading other posts about this I'm not too concerned about this stage.

But a couple of people I know say that they will be looking for leaving cert results. This is a problem for me because I didn't do the leaving cert. I've done the mature student access course though, and 2 relevant FAS courses.

Does anybody here know if they will just dismiss me as soon as they find out I left school after the junior cert, or might I make it to the dreaded Gallup test?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭4fvw6lcprxeoyq

My friend is in the same situation..
    Did you end up needing the leaving cert after all?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 paulme

I didn't get past the phone interview bit so I never found out. To be honest though I'd say it is a major disadvantage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭4fvw6lcprxeoyq

Ah, sorry ho hear it..

Thanks for the reply though.

Advertisement