Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet stains.

Options
  • 05-07-2020 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi. I have a water stain which has been on the carpet for over a year now. I've tried a few things to get rid of it to no avail, the latest being a drill brush. It's an axminister carpet. I used drill brush on satin cover of chair and it worked very well. But the carpet is different it seems. Any tips most welcome and appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭fantastic98

are you sure is there only water ? not oil ?
    No. There is no oil. Guess I left it in it too long . I used drill brush. Maybe that was a bad move.
    I'm sending photo of it attached. And thanks for reply...

Thanks for your help. There's no oil in it. Guess I left it in too long. I'm attaching photo of it.

No. There is no oil. Guess I left it in it too long . I used drill brush. Maybe that was a bad move.
    I'm sending photo of it attached. And thanks for reply...
    I don't know how to send photo. I've a mi max3 phone..

Thanks for your help. There's no oil in it. Guess I left it in too long. I'm attaching photo of it.
    I'm including a photo of carpet

No oil in it. I'm still trying to send photo. Having problems with it. It says photo is saved to storage but don't know how to find it.

• Advertisement

No oil in it. Needed to send another photo as last one was wrong. Hope this one is good.

Advertisement