Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fit aerator to kitchen tap

Options
  • 04-07-2020 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I recently moved to a renovated apartment and found out the kitchen tap still doesn't have a mixer and there is no aerator fitted. I start to get annoyed of the splashes and the chaotic flow out of the tap and I'd like to buy an aerator to replace the current straightener (I believe this is the correct name of what is on now). My problem is that the tap is of "dual-flow" type, and I can't find a proper aerator that would accommodate the inner pipe. Do you know if there is any aerator for my need? Can I just put an aerator and leave the inner plastic pipe floating?

Attached are two pictures of the current tap and flow straightner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 BaronyOfIda

Flyb4ck wrote: »
    I recently moved to a renovated apartment and found out the kitchen tap still doesn't have a mixer and there is no aerator fitted. I start to get annoyed of the splashes and the chaotic flow out of the tap and I'd like to buy an aerator to replace the current straightener (I believe this is the correct name of what is on now). My problem is that the tap is of "dual-flow" type, and I can't find a proper aerator that would accommodate the inner pipe. Do you know if there is any aerator for my need? Can I just put an aerator and leave the inner plastic pipe floating?

Attached are two pictures of the current tap and flow straightner.

Not sure without seeing the whole tap but could be a San Marco tap, Genoa or PC1. Email Highway Wholesalers with these pictures plus a picture of the whole tap; info@hwl.ie

Advertisement