Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking for Summer 2021

Options
  • 02-07-2020 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭

Have any of you booked for summer 2021 yet?

I can book what I want before the end of July for a very good price I don’t feel right booking non refundable flights just now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin Mum

Gael23 wrote: »
    Have any of you booked for summer 2021 yet?

I can book what I want before the end of July for a very good price I don’t feel right booking non refundable flights just now

No but we’ll book in August as soon as we come back from this years holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭junebabies

Not booked yet but we are looking at the moment. Need to book something soon as need something to look forward to. We have a staycation booked end of July but 14yr old doesn't want to go because of covid. I said we would go without her 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

There’s 15% off the trip I want for next year but I’m not comfortable booking non refundable flights so far in advance the way things are at the moment

Advertisement