Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hummers / Limos

Options
  • 05-03-2008 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Not sure if this is in the right forum but

Does anyone have any idea how much it costs to rent a hummer limo / Limo for about 2 hours for a Debs roughly?

Cheers
    =]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

'Fraid I dont know myself but I think your best course of action would be to ring around and price them, they will vary depending on the time of week, distance to travel, how busy they are and so on. If its for a debs try to book as early as you can because the price will surely creep up closer to the dates (not to mention the availability decreasing rapidly).

Heres two places I found in google by searching "Limo Hire Dublin"

http://www.murrayscd.ie/booking/default.asp
    http://www.absolutelimos.ie/enquiry.html

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭foamcutter

You could also try dixons ireland they have a stretched black hummer. No idea of cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 wotisthere

DISTANCE = PRICE .A MINIMUM OF E450 .ring around .Make sure hummer will fit up your street !

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

Cheers!

=]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

Hummers? Why would you want to rent one of those things? The only people who seem to rent hummers are skangers and do you honestly want people to mistake you and your friends for skangers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭horseydevine

Me bro got one for his debs, carryanybody limos i think it was called. anyways him and his mates were only goin to lepordstown but it cost 200+ per couple.. there was 5 or 6 couples i think..

Advertisement