Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loop Head Cycle, Kilrush

Options
  • 25-09-2012 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Is there anyone else on here planning on cycling from Kilrush this coming Sunday? :)

from here:
    The 2012 Loop Head Cycle will take place on Sunday 30th September. The new route will be 92km in distance (though a shorter alternative route is available).

The Sign-on is from 9.30am with a 10.30am start in the Square, Kilrush.

The entrance fee is €10 for Cycling Ireland members and €15 for non-members.

This year (for the first-time) the route is clockwise around the Loop Head peninsula, again with a stop at the Lighthouse. Then back via Ross, Kilkee and Doonbeg.

There will be shower/changing facilities and refreshments provided at the finish in the Creek Lodge.

Map My Ride here :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭JOHN_70

Yes I hope to get to it - I did it in 2010 and it was very well organised and a great route.

Advertisement