Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you compare???

• 01-03-2017 5:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Can you compare.....?

Long time lurker on boards,likely freakishly long but anyway,it's 4 o clock in the morning and you can probaly tell I'm not sober but I'm here to ask a serious question having just finished the film the French connection....

I'm a small bit obsessed with mafia/gang related films, I love em, Couldn't be far from it but I'm just fascinated by it...

My question is the Italian mafia gained their power and their noterity from illegal sales of booze during the 20's and early 30's,they were at the time absolutely ruthless and these days are generally glorified in films and tv shows, Can you compare the cartels of South America of today? Both Gangs made a considerate fortune of the illegal sale of narctoics and the black market.

My question is do you think both the criminal elements are the same and if you disagree why so?

Comments

Exam Question #2

Compare and contrast the differences between Italian bootlegging of illicit hooch during prohibition in the 20's and the illegal smuggling of drugs from South America.

150 Pts.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Yo! MTV SUCKS

Exam Question #2

Compare and contrast the differences between Italian bootlegging of illicit hooch during prohibition in the 20's and the illegal smuggling of drugs from South America.

150 Pts.

A lot nicer to read, il be sure to credit you in my thesis...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Noddyholder

They are the same, Criminal gangs evolve just like everything else, Who knows what the gangs in the future be selling illegally , Water. ?

Advertisement