Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tat , tacky or Individual to me?

• 20-07-2003 12:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

hi there ,
    Some advice please
    Have a tatoo on my upper middle back already ,
    Cetic cross it is and i love it,
    Got it done last year in Byron Bay , in oz while travelling for a yeay , on the morning of paddies day , so it will always hold something special for me , also design modded by me to just how i wanted it ,

now i want another ,

Was thinking of a big downward pointing arrow at the base of my back with "the Crack Starts here" over it!!! but GF would divorce me!!

Seriously though , was thinking of getting a map of the outline of my county on my upper arm , that country being leitrim...

Now please stop laughing!!
    This is the place i was brought up in and i adore , although only being 24 i have lived away from home since 17 , collage , travelling , work ect... but i love the place, i really look forward to the weekends to go down and meet the folks and mates still around,
    Place is special and holds memories , has alot of my best friends and alot of mates now longer with us RIP.

So my question is it tacky , patriotic tat?

Or is it f**k it , its individual to me , really means somethig special to me so f**k the begrudgers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Chowley

It does'nt matter how other people percieve your tattoo as long as has meaning to you and it s important it shouldnt bother you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Smithers
    Seriously though , was thinking of getting a map of the outline of my county on my upper arm , that country being leitrim...
    Just as well you're not from Monaghan. You'd get stoped by US immigration for having a picture of what looks like an iraqi map on your arm:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

deleted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

deleted.

Advertisement