Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gepetto Land - Portlaoise

• 06-04-2021 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with this company? We are considering buying a playhouse/ climbing frame from them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

Interested in the same question. Got a quote from him in 2019 but decided not to go ahead with it at that time. Lead time was 7-8 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Someone replied back to me in the Laois thread and they were very happy with them and their work.
    No holiday this year so i went ahead and ordered. 12 weeks lead time.
    The fact that they come and assemble is a huge bonus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭rn

Ya ordered a Maggie house and swings from them in December. Very happy with it so far. Seems like a good quality piece of work. They had it up in about 2 hours on site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭tobdom

Do the prices they list online include the delivery & installation?

As far as I remember yes... But I'm located pretty close to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Yes they have to travel to me and it is included.
    (We're getting a Maggie house too rn. Love the look of it.)

Our oldest girl loves it. Decent size and pretty tidy in the garden. Delighted with it.

How well 'anchored' in the ground is it? Would there be any concerns for storms or big winds?

They drove 4 stakes into the ground, these anchor the whole lot to the ground. Don't know how big they are. The 4 uprights are screwed to the stakes and are sitting on wooden pads.

rn wrote: »
    They drove 4 stakes into the ground, these anchor the whole lot to the ground. Don't know how big they are. The 4 uprights are screwed to the stakes and are sitting on wooden pads.

That sounds very solid in fairness, thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement