Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

lowriders

Options
  • 09-02-2004 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

i'm planning on getting one this summer, in parts and build it myself. is there any shops in ireland (mainly Dublin) that sell parts/whole lowriders?

does anyone here have one since i have many questions about them?

adnans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,578 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I'm chaecking it out for you with my dealer. I'll let you know...
    meanwhile we're open to the floor

adnans, are you refering to incumbents? If so I've only seen and heard of them in the states and never heard of a supplier here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

53399.jpg

its more likely that i'll order the bike parts from here. you can trick them out with lots of shiny things and mirrors. as i said, something for the summer. :)

adnans

not something you'd spin around balley'er on then is it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 irko

Vad ska du med det här till ?Du kommer hit och jag svetsar ihop en åt dig picko.Du tar pengar och flyger hit ,sen hittar vi sabbade cyklar ute på stan och fixar hundra stycken så du kan öppna en LOWRIDER BUSSINESS.OK
    DO YOU WANT?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Originally posted by irko
    Vad ska du med det här till ?Du kommer hit och jag svetsar ihop en åt dig picko.Du tar pengar och flyger hit ,sen hittar vi sabbade cyklar ute på stan och fixar hundra stycken så du kan öppna en LOWRIDER BUSSINESS.OK
    DO YOU WANT?
    isuse kriste. napisi nesto na bosanskom ako hoces da sta kazes. ja nemam pojma sta ti rece. haj pnovi opet ali na engleskom ako more se, ili na bosanskom. koju god hoces kafu popiti? sta mislis od biciklom?

adnans

Advertisement