Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samuel Becket Bridge opening

• 06-10-2009 11:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    It was widely reported in the media today that the Samuel Becket Bridge would be opening between Dec 3rd and 10th this year instead of the planned early 2010

Anybody know what this opening of just 1 week is in aid of?
    Is it to aid the traffic on "farmers day" December 8th?
    Is it a trial to see how the traffic goes?

Or have I read it wrong and will the bridge be permanently opening someday in that week?

Anybody any definitive answers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

I think that you've read it wrong - I would read what was being said as it meaning that the bridge will open permanently at some stage during the period between December 3rd and December 10th.

Advertisement