Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Destiny Merchandise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

jonnycivic wrote:
    Ill give them a shout and pick one up for nathan for christmas or something

Sounds like Homer getting Marge the bowling ball for her birthday. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Actually - I just bought it, and immediately regretted the decision.

THought I was buying a download key for it - I wasn't. Its buying a fecking game share so I'm not sure the safety of it.

Instructions are to login to this other account on my PS4, set it as primary console, download overwatch, log back in on my own account and then set that as the primary account/console.

I'm assuming I have to keep the other account on the PS4... and I'm not sure if it is safe to do that.

Anyone know? Should I just forget the money spent and chalk it up to experience?

Not sure if you should try it or not :(. I game share myself, but only with my brother as I know I can trust him.

Just to warn you a lot of those type of deals usually have had the game purchased with stolen cc details, so could lead to problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Actually - I just bought it, and immediately regretted the decision.

THought I was buying a download key for it - I wasn't. Its buying a fecking game share so I'm not sure the safety of it.

Instructions are to login to this other account on my PS4, set it as primary console, download overwatch, log back in on my own account and then set that as the primary account/console.

I'm assuming I have to keep the other account on the PS4... and I'm not sure if it is safe to do that.

Anyone know? Should I just forget the money spent and chalk it up to experience?

yeah the account stays on your PS4. theres nothing wrong though with having that account on your ps4, i have a few accs of people i dont know after buying from a certain site. keep in mind though, if you try to delete the account from your console & they have changed the login details - the games you downloaded from the account will lock and you cant play them. & the only way to get the acc off your console then is to wipe the console.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

jackrussel wrote: »
    yeah the account stays on your PS4. theres nothing wrong though with having that account on your ps4, i have a few accs of people i dont know after buying from a certain site. keep in mind though, if you try to delete the account from your console & they have changed the login details - the games you downloaded from the account will lock and you cant play them. & the only way to get the acc off your console then is to wipe the console.

That sounds dodgy to me. Brave man trusting something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Sure sounds like a recipe for disaster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

You lads need to live a little #YOLO #CarpeDiem #CreditCardFraud

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

its 100% dodgy. but how does anyone know if their account is not on these sites? it probably is but hasnt been listed yet. unless you change your login details pretty regular & reset your primary every 6 months - you oughta be safe (ish). but whos at fault here - the buyer/seller or sony, who we pay a sub to, for not protecting our accounts? but thats for another thread really.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Wrong thread haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,291 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Well....

I couldn't resist.

Warlock ordered. I regret nothing.

(Cormac, i've also ordered Overwatch so shut your b1tching!)

Which Warlock did you order?

Looking forward to Overwatch now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

There goes the neighbourhood, this game used to have such nice people :rolleyes:

Which Warlock did you order?

The chatterwhite one, with thorn etc, from the bambaland site. Would have preferred the bungie old guard version but it wasn't on the site when I was taking the plunge.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭wexdevil

I'm totally ordering from the bungie store to get that emblem

The chatterwhite one, with thorn etc, from the bambaland site. Would have preferred the bungie old guard version but it wasn't on the site when I was taking the plunge.

All you needed was a little Patience & Time.

• Advertisement

wexdevil wrote: »

That's great, how much is it with the Moment of Triumph discount?

Cormac... wrote: »
    There goes the neighbourhood, this game used to have such nice people :rolleyes:

Is t-bagging a thing in Overwatch? -_-

That's great, how much is it with the Moment of Triumph discount?

$24.99. For another $5, you can personalise the offering with the name of your gamertag/name or whatever the hell you want.

Is t-bagging a thing in Overwatch? -_-

We got f**king OWNED by 1 team of 6 3 consecutive times in our Competitive placement matches. That was the only time I saw or heard of any Tea Bagging

• Advertisement

Ordered my Year 2 Moments of Triumph T-Shirt (free Emblem if you order today) and a Suros one too

Dublin City Comics have received their stock of the 3A Titan figure. Doc says they still have a few available. They are on sale for €200 which is pretty good considering they retailed for $190(plus VAT if grabbed by customs and shipping) online.

394268.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Niska

Anyone interested in the Mega Bloks Destiny sets can have a gander at some review videos by JANGBRiCKS (Youtube channel mainly concerned with Lego, but also other building blocks).
    Overall he seems happy wit the sets, and from the videos the Arcadia Jumpship looks like my favourite so far.

Fallen Walker:

Cabal Interceptor:

Arcadia Jumpship:

Hunters and Warlocks:

Atheon:

Here you are lads the only Destiny t shirt you'll need
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/skybreakdesign/works/21993668-iron-banana?p=t-shirt
    raf,750x1000,075,t,403c32:92341a482f.u1.jpg

Anyone want a Golden Gun prop?

Someone in work recognised my Y2 MoT T-shirt

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

Still waiting to get mine. was apparently shipped on August 24th.

Still waiting to get mine. was apparently shipped on August 24th.

Same, will probably arrive the same day as yours to due to our rl proximity.

Now, now you 2. You can ask each other after your cereal using your tin-can walkie talkies :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Same, will probably arrive the same day as yours to due to our rl proximity.

d2dde220484c681fa6b6a783d80364e1133865962a0901b4ab3fdcd7111fe3da.jpg

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,354 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

jonnycivic wrote: »
    d2dde220484c681fa6b6a783d80364e1133865962a0901b4ab3fdcd7111fe3da.jpg

:D

Is Arsene Wegner in ROI? Where can I buy this poster?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is Arsene Wegner in ROI? Where can I buy this poster?

Yeah he's the Final Raid Boss. Had that one exceptional unbeaten season and now refuses to let go.

Yeah he's the Final Raid Boss. Had that one exceptional unbeaten season and now refuses to let go.

It'll be ok though because he'll get to his damage dealing limit and won't go any higher no mater what even though he has loads of bullets and resources :D

emmetkenny wrote: »
    It'll be ok though because he'll get to his damage dealing limit and won't go any higher no mater what even though he has loads of bullets and resources :D

indeed - first half of the encounter will seem like there is no way to beat him, but the closer you get to the end, the easier it becomes. He eventually chokes himself to death.

Only thing in the loot pool is a 'Participation' trophy though.

indeed - first half of the encounter will seem like there is no way to beat him, but the closer you get to the end, the easier it becomes. He eventually chokes himself to death.

Top 4 boss though :D

RoI MoT - He's a Gooner. :pac:

Always qualifies to run the Raid again next time and hope for better drops

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Just need to drop his shield...
    5159069115_45a81cc451.jpg

Have ye got any rugby raid jokes? I'm lost here!!

• Advertisement

PetKing wrote: »
    Have ye got any rugby raid jokes? I'm lost here!!

In order to beat the final Raid Boss, you must restrict him to performing his ritual war dance in a closed room away from his baying public, only to realise that it doesn't matter as your gear is all red, which as a rugger mugger should know, means your Raid Instigator is Warren The Furious Gatland, whose track record against The Big 3 bosses is abysmal. It's a never gonna beat the raid kinda scenario. You sure you still want it Rugby related, or should we go back to the wendyball comparisons? :eek: :D

Ah sure isn't George Hook great and it's not even that weird when he's a total f**king bull headed perv cause he recognises he's a perv. :rolleyes:

Also the newspapers seem to be obsessed with Rugby Players wives and girlfriends and a a lot of them wear way too much make up.

Thats all I got

George 'The Right' Hook is gone from our rugby screens now. I'm unsure how I feel.

The Wives are no where near as bad as the wendyball wendys. They're an entire different species themselves.

You sure you still want it Rugby related, or should we go back to the wendyball comparisons?

Cormac... wrote:
    Thats all I got

That was all great, thanks! Looking forward to perving over final boss now :D

Got my MoT shirt today. the quality of the personalisation really is rubbish, but I do like the t-shirt itself.

Picked up this guy in town today.

Arm mobility is pretty limited, but great looking overall.

https://imgur.com/gallery/UQGh0

• Advertisement

What's the quality like? Worth the 200?

Its a titan, of corse its worth the 200 :P

Post it on Reddit. They'll eat that stuff up

Yeah. Really nice figure, currently smells like a box of crayola due to the rubber jumpsuit. Only real gripes are the arm movement and the hands can come out a little too easily.

Of course I am going to keep it posed with the best year 1 sniper rifle :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

That looks class.
    What are the weapons, Shotty looks like Felwinters or is it Deidre's Retort?

• Advertisement
Advertisement