Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to study maths?

Options
  • 18-04-2015 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi all. Over the last weeks weeks I have neglected my maths a bit and there a good few areas I am worried about, like Algebra 3, Financial Maths and Sequences. I'm okay with Paper 2, primarily because that's the paper we've done most revision on. Whats the best way to tackle maths from now? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

Peg14 wrote: »
    Hi all. Over the last weeks weeks I have neglected my maths a bit and there a good few areas I am worried about, like Algebra 3, Financial Maths and Sequences. I'm okay with Paper 2, primarily because that's the paper we've done most revision on. Whats the best way to tackle maths from now? Thanks

Exam papers! Do all the sec samples and get your hands on some past mock exams

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Practise doing questions as much as you can. There's no other way.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Peg14

Thanks for your responses. Started back at the maths today and definitely realise exam Q are the only way forward!

Advertisement