Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An introduction (of sorts)

Options
  • 10-10-2016 4:31pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So who all can see/reply to this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

sullivlo wrote: »
    So who all can see/reply to this?

Yup

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

And in the sub forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Yep to this one

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Hi. I can read the subforum but can't post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

No permission to post in the sub forum

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yes.

Can't post in the sub-forum thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I can post here (obvious) but not in the sub forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Can see the sub forum but can't post.

Also....whoop whoop.

Also, I didn't read the charter before posting!! ;)

(reading now)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I can seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sullivlo, would it be possible to get the three old game threads pulled over to the new forum and maybe some of the sign up threads and general chat pulled into the main forum?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Jayop wrote: »
    Sullivlo, would it be possible to get the three old game threads pulled over to the new forum and maybe some of the sign up threads and general chat pulled into the main forum?
    Yep - I just need the mod of the old forum to do it because I can't pull stuff myself. Will PM them now.

Should we keep the sign up threads in this main forum? Makes more sense imo because if they're in the specific game forum people without access won't be able to join up.

Yes. And I can grant access to anyone who needs it.

We can discuss removing access to posters too if needed. But for now we just get used to our new village!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hiya villagers!!! :) excited about moving into our new home!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Hello friends

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Hmmm look at this place... All shiny and new and not a drop of blood or wolf hair to he seen.

Yaaay

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It smells of dead things in here.

Hello :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Me :)

• Advertisement

You know another game that would be great fun would be based on the American election. You could have the dems vs the gop with Don and Hillary as alpha wolves and Bill, Ivanka etc as the other wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

Jayop wrote: »
    You know another game that would be great fun would be based on the American election. You could have the dems vs the gop with Don and Hillary as alpha wolves and Bill, Ivanka etc as the other wolves.

Good theme idea, maybe try that one after halloween, maybe stick with werewolf's for the theme of Halloween,

Do you want to go to the other forum to discuss setting up the game?

andy125 wrote: »
    Good theme idea, maybe try that one after halloween, maybe stick with werewolf's for the theme of Halloween,

Do you want to go to the other forum to discuss setting up the game?

Can do. We need to set up a mod forum there that's private though so I'll either see if max can do that or I'll have a go myself later. On the phone now and prefer to do that work on a laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

I see dead people.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057659233

I did some cleaning up. Does anyone want to add anything to the OP? Like a summary of the games or any other info needed (who modded?) or whatever. I can edit it accordingly.

Maybe the DeadRooms for WW1 and WW2.

Advertisement