Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14

• 26-11-2013 10:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭

Chelsea Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14

This thread is for team talk, Gossip and Rumours pertaining to Chelsea. This thread is open for all users to post in. There are no preferences for fans of any team.

Please note the following Rules:

1. NO MATCH DISCUSSIONS
    - Match threads will be created for matches/match weeks where required.
    - Match discussion will be deleted.

2. Transfers.
    - When a major transfer occurs, please post in the specific thread
    - We will merge/split discussion on requests
    - We will delete transfer discussion that continues here while a tangent thread is in progress.

3. Users who repeatedly ignore these guidelines will receive warnings/bans.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

That was a great perfomance by Basel and I would not do the disservice to say it was because Chelsea played poorly , they outplayed us tonight ,

Would of hauled Rambo of at half time , extremely poor game he had

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Get in!!!! We qualified. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

New thread, banish those Basel blues.

At least we're still through to the K/O rounds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That's the end of Mata at Chelsea for sure now. Still baffled as to why Mourinho doesn't even want to give him a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,586 ✭✭✭brevity

Hypnotoad.gif

Sell Mata to Liverpool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Well, that was shocking.
    Whatever the craic is with Mata really should be resolved, he was desperately needed out there tonight.

In a 4-3-3 he wont play but with December coming up if he doesnt play at least 5 of the 9 games he'll be out by January.

Panthro wrote: »
    Well, that was shocking.
    Whatever the craic is with Mata really should be resolved, he was desperately needed out there tonight.

We need a new CM as well.

Lampards 2 goals against West Ham papered over the cracks and Ramires....dont get me started on him.

Its a bad state of affairs when Mikel is your best CM on the night.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

That's the end of Mata at Chelsea for sure now. Still baffled as to why Mourinho doesn't even want to give him a chance.

We needed a lock picked tonight and he would of been the man to do it in my book,

I think he play more with Eto out injured and Nando going to be leading the line , I think they complement each other ,

As for Jose giving the sleeping gesture he should look at himself , he should of shook things up at half time but was happy to take his point by the looks of things and it badly backfired

• Advertisement

We needed a lock picked tonight and he would of been the man to do it in my book,

I think he play more with Eto out injured and Nando going to be leading the line , I think they complement each other ,

As for Jose giving the sleeping gesture he should look at himself , he should of shook things up at half time but was happy to take his point by the looks of things and it badly backfired

Oh ya, theres no doubting he'll be questioned again, why no Mata etc etc but if Ivan doesnt fall asleep at the back its a draw all day long, they were poor in the 2nd half but they done enough to warrant a win.

You cant go away from home and not have a shot on goal, considering we've scored a 4-0 and 2 3-0s that blank was terrible.

As long as we beat southampton on Sunday I'm not bothered about tonight's result.

Off to FM14 I go, at least Chelsea are winning in that. :pac:

Mata to Liverpool? Lol.

He'll be going to PSG or back to Spain. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

The goal was a poor one to give away but the midfield was pretty poor all night. Mikel did pretty well plugging gaps but the ball seemed to evade or bounce off Lampard the entire first half, he only sorted his touch out in the second half and still wasn't much of a factor in the game. Ramires is probably the most clumsy top flight footballer around, some games excellent but then you get games like tonight, shocking.

I will say though that the ref was awful, stopped any flow to the game, as close to a non-contact game as I think I've ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

That was ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

GavRedKing wrote: »
    We need a new CM as well.

Lampards 2 goals against West Ham papered over the cracks and Ramires....dont get me started on him.

Luiz has been tried and tested and by in large he did pretty well any time he was played there (I know he's bruised his knee, but I'm talking in general), he should be given another stab at it, but he won't.
    Much like Mata won't be given a chance.
    Whatever falling outs that's occurred needs to be resolved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

Panthro wrote: »
    Luiz has been tried and tested and by in large he did pretty well any time he was played there (I know he's bruised his knee, but I'm talking in general), he should be given another stab at it, but he won't.
    Much like Mata won't be given a chance.
    Whatever falling outs that's occurred needs to be resolved.
    I don't think it will be though. Its gone on too long.
    I can't undersand the Mata issue and to be honest, TSO's interview saying that he can't play in certain positions is just sh1t. A smoke screen at best. Not a good one either. The dogs on the street will tell you how valuable he is to the team. Its also clearly obvious when he does play.
    English media more entertained with his fcuking haircut and all a laugh and a joke when he sniggers and says "it is nice, yes?"
    Just getting a little tired of his antics and not producing the best football from the selection of players at our disposal. :mad:

It maybe nearly December but its still difficult to pick our best XI.

Weve a RB at LB, a glorified CB at RB and doing an average job, 2CB's 1 of which isnt good enough.
    a CM with a passenger in it, one of our most creative players scratching his arse n the bench
    Forwards who cant score

Its a big problem but a win on Sunday will mask all that again.

Anyway for sh**s and giggles I think regardless of who does a job where we should be lining out

Cech
    Azp Luiz JT Cole
    Ramires Mikel
    Mata Oscar Hazard
    Torres

Only problem is none of us see training everyday and none of us are in the same league as Jose regarding coaching and judging players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

The only place I see for Mata is as part of a central 3 where Lampard played tonight, Oscar and Haz have Mata's 2 possible positions locked up and he's wasted on the right entirely...

The only place I see for Mata is as part of a central 3 where Lampard played tonight, Oscar and Haz have Mata's 2 possible positions locked up and he's wasted on the right entirely...

I just cant see him playing deeper though, Lamps maybe a passenger going forward but he puts in the hard work and grafts it out.

I hope we dont go 4-3-3 we dont have the players in CM for it,especially if he persists with Lamps in their, it has to be a 3 of Luiz Ramires Mikel if he wants to do that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

It maybe nearly December but its still difficult to pick our best XI.

Weve a RB at LB, a glorified CB at RB and doing an average job, 2CB's 1 of which isnt good enough.
    a CM with a passenger in it, one of our most creative players scratching his arse n the bench
    Forwards who cant score

Its a big problem but a win on Sunday will mask all that again.

Anyway for sh**s and giggles I think regardless of who does a job where we should be lining out

Cech
    Azp Luiz JT Cole
    Ramires Mikel
    Mata Oscar Hazard
    Torres

Only problem is none of us see training everyday and none of us are in the same league as Jose regarding coaching and judging players.

Have to disagree there gav he has been dire all season and last night he hit new lows. Upside is Dave is playing well and should be moved to RB, Ivan needs time to contemplate the meaning of life, the universe and everything and see if the answer really is 42 from the bench for a while.

Last night I thought Petr, Dave and (my God) Obi were our best players but nothing on goal playing against Basel I have to say if the interim one had been in charge and that performance had been played there would have been melt down. TSO needs to get his ass in gear pretty quick this season is still there for the taking. Whatever the issues with Mata and Luiz are need to be sorted both are quality players and we need them, sadly though would agree with the general trend on here if Mata didnt make the pitch last night you have to wonder if his goose is cooked. I know Luiz was injured but it is a while since he last played.

Looks like in January we need at minimum a centre half (which we needed all summer and strangely was ignored) and a centre forward. Lamps has had his day as a regular starter needs to be used much less frequently or not at all they are the only options available to him. But our balance is totally wrong it will be interesting to see how TSO squares this circle.

Has Lampard started every premier league & UCL game this season?

If so thats a shocking stat, I'd nearly guess he has started at least 90% of those "big" games which isnt good enough and shows as soon as MVG crooked it, we were in the s**t.

We should have countered that by playing Luiz in there, if hes not our best CB hes easily in our top 3 CM's.

We've dropped points and being terrbile in games this season but we've yet to have a proper melt down, although winning 1 of the last 4 games is a terrible return and consistency is something we've struggled for this season.

If we win the league this year and its looking like a big enough if, we've to invest in this squad and cull a few.

Just seen Courtois mistake, jaysus that was a poor goal to leave in.

Fair reflection of the game : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10476978/Basle-1-Chelsea-0-match-report.html
    Mourinho knows it has been a close shave. He was restless and unhappy throughout having detected, he later said, that his players were not right, that tiredness was a factor and that, basically, he picked the wrong team.

Even so it was odd that 35-year-old Lampard, who looked more fatigued than most, played the whole game

Thats a true point if I've ever seen it printed. 4-3-3 wasnt up to standard, Lamps 7/8 years ago would have relished that formation but hes to long in the tooth to play in that system.

A few have to be dropped, in no order, Cahill, Ivan, Lamps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

Saints are not too physical I think more of a footballing team so maybe Luiz if fit will start Sunday. Actually not sure how many lamps has started but you may well be close and clearly he does not have the legs for it

Spurs v Utd at the weekend is a big game in this years league.

If Utd lose they'll be potentially 10pts behind Arsenal and 6points behind ourselves and Liverpool.

Saints are not too physical I think more of a footballing team so maybe Luiz if fit will start Sunday. Actually not sure how many lamps has started but you may well be close and clearly he does not have the legs for it

Lamps has started 10 of the 12 EPL games this seasona nd came on in the other 2.

Hes started 4 of the 5 UCl games and came on in the other.

Thats an awful lot of football for a 35 year old, in fact its to much IMO especuially when it looks like its costing us points.

Oliver Kay hit the nail on the head on Twitter reagrding last nights tactics, a narrow 4-3-3 was the wrong choice.

There was no width what so ever, Oscar wont stick to the wing and neither will Willian, Azp wont get forward and Ivan is useless on the opposite flank.

Couple that with Ramires, Lamps and Mikel and you've got a receipe for disaster.

Whatever happens in the next few days we have to shoe horn Mata in, you have to have your best players playing week in week out.

For Southampton I'd go 4-2-3-1 as before and go with

Cech
    Azp Luiz (if fit) JT Cole
    Ramries Mikel
    Schurrle Mata Hazard
    Torres

The reason I'm saying drop Oscar is hes played alot of football and drafting in Mata and giving him a chance in the number 10 role is what we need. Schurrle on the wing being backed up by Azp, a proper FB that can take guys on, move, pass and cross is what we need.

Ivan is a good defensive option but offers nothing going forward. Cahill, sick of him at this stage the guy maybe an English International but thats where it ends, Luiz is much better an dmuch more capable of putting in a shift, drop Lamps altogether too and we'll be doing well.

Faigue will be a huge factor so resting and rotating will come into it, that team above should be more then able to beat Southampton but remember last year? We were 2-0 and cruising when they came back and got a draw and had chances to win it. Wealso only took 1 point from Southampton last year as we lost down in their place.

Its our 1st of 9 games in December and we have to make it count, starting without winning will be a huge blow in the trickiest of periods.

Total post 9999.

Find yourself :pac:
    GavRedKing 2,746
    grumpymunster 918
    peteeeed 669
    Phoenix 351
    Panthro 312
    Johner 275
    DazMarz 220
    McDave 213
    amiable 205
    Duck Soup 194
    kev1.3s 178
    Andersonisgod 163
    MaroonAndGreen 152
    duploelabs 144
    Caveman1 135
    Sgt Pepper 64 134
    homer simpson 121
    the_monkey 105
    bullpost 100
    pistolpetes11 92
    hobbit of the shire 91
    Tubbs4 86
    RichT 81
    greendom 80
    Garzorico 76
    Techless 75
    Killinator 71
    Essien 67
    podge79 65
    ShoulderChip 65
    Dozen Wicked Words 63
    MUSEIST 63
    Gonzovision 61
    Lukker- 54
    what a day 54
    Meglamonia 52
    dfx- 51
    Legion. 48
    the_doctor199 43
    smuckers 35
    Chucky the tree 32
    blue-army 31
    weiland79 28
    Giggsy11 28
    Soby 27
    Kess73 27
    S28382 25
    LanceStorm 24
    Barr 23
    justshane 23
    Here Precious2 22
    Bartyman 19
    Kirby 19
    fozz10 19
    Pepe LeFrits 18
    Bertser 17
    niallo27 17
    NiallSparky 16
    chelseaaremagic 16
    getuponthis 15
    geeky 15
    Leiva 15
    ~Rebel~ 14
    SureYWouldntYa 14
    hungoverbunny 13
    Gbear 13
    RasTa 13
    D'Agger 13
    Corvo 13
    Saadyst 13
    The_Hustler 12
    tigger123 11
    Detour 11
    hullaballoo 11
    opr 11
    Blatter 11
    Hidalgo 10
    ahnowbrowncow 10
    nuxxx 9
    HazDanz 8
    thebison 8
    KingdomYid 8
    The Davestator 8
    Raedwald 8
    Davidth88 8
    Mr.Micro 8
    Gringo180 8
    TheStook 7
    Jelle1880 7
    cadaliac 7
    That_Guy 7
    Bionicle 7
    davycc 7
    Irish94 7
    CSF 7
    LiamoSail 7
    Royal Legend 7
    mike65 7
    maximoose 6
    Wrongway1985 6
    cson 6
    astonaidan 6
    bad2dabone 6
    kryogen 6
    Oranage2 6
    Nuri Sahin 6
    LuckyLloyd 6
    djPSB 6
    zerks 6
    Blue Shamrock 5
    missingtime 5
    solarith 5
    Francie Barrett 5
    Bateman 5
    CastingCouch 5
    Renn 5
    ronsgonawin 5
    Morzadec 5
    Richard Hillman 5
    martingriff 5
    Shane St. 5
    Pj! 5
    Courtesy Flush 5
    Crackle 4
    The Guardian 4
    naughtb4 4
    Mars Bar 4
    Chancer3001 4
    dubrov 4
    V9 4
    Red Crow 4
    Iused2likebusts 4
    Ardennes1944 4
    JPA 4
    gnfnrhead 4
    kleefarr 4
    jamescd 4
    Teamshadowclan 4
    Zebra3 4
    blueser 4
    Cypher_sounds 4
    who_ru 4
    eagle eye 4
    liam7831 4
    Montroseee 3
    Baldy Conscience 3
    willmunny1990 3
    Suryavarman 3
    Tigerbaby 3
    Bounty Hunter 3
    Call Me Jimmy 3
    Lumbo 3
    Pal 3
    NukaCola 3
    SlickRic 3
    wonski 3
    double GG 3
    super_furry 3
    AdamD 3
    Rekop dog 3
    PeterTwo 3
    Lennonist 3
    rarnes1 3
    Agueroooo 3
    DryCleanOnly 3
    Garseys 3
    bishopmuzorewa 3
    G.K. 3
    Santi101 3
    homerjay2005 3
    racso1975 3
    growler 3
    KingJamsie 3
    Mocha Joe 3
    IvySlayer 2
    JONJO THE MISER 2
    smileyj1987 2
    Mr Alan 2
    jesus_thats_gre 2
    Unearthly 2
    Pedalstool 2
    Seaneh 2
    Too Tough To Die 2
    JP Liz V1 2
    gosplan 2
    Hulk Hands 2
    everdead.ie 2
    Mikeyt086 2
    Paulegend 2
    Corben Dallas 2
    shamrock55 2
    Doff 2
    ciaran76 2
    Compton 2
    Paully D 2
    Turtyturd 2
    abelard 2
    shadowcomplex 2
    DubDani 2
    SweepTheLeg 2
    slingerz 2
    Melion 2
    Israel_Dagg 2
    passremarkable 2
    5starpool 2
    Bohrio 2
    COYVB 2
    Irishcrx 2
    Fuzzy_Dunlop 2
    highgiant1985 2
    Danger781 2
    ollie1 2
    Luckycharms_74 2
    klose 2
    doc_17 2
    MisterAnarchy 2
    FutureGuy 2
    syngindub 1
    GT_TDI_150 1
    Paul Tergat 1
    markie29 1
    jenno86 1
    billymitchell 1
    Professional Griefer 1
    AdMMM 1
    tayto lover 1
    meriwether 1
    Kharrell 1
    kevthegaff 1
    adox 1
    dundalkfc10 1
    ctrl-alt-delete 1
    TimeToShine 1
    Jax Teller 1
    jonny666 1
    Eathrin 1
    FearDark 1
    Super-Rush 1
    Just An Opinion 1
    sawfish 1
    Jason Todd 1
    kraggy 1
    Cienciano 1
    valor 1
    Kiith 1
    Captain Havoc 1
    ConorCBS 1
    IamtheWalrus 1
    Mr Blobby 1
    El Horseboxo 1
    mobby 1
    jamc 1
    death1234567 1
    Dave0301 1
    Memnoch 1
    Aidric 1
    joe123 1
    s8n 1
    rob316 1
    The_Kew_Tour 1
    kfallon 1
    richierichballs 1
    wandatowell 1
    muffler 1
    Donnielighto 1
    Liam O 1
    citytillidie 1
    barone 1
    wadacrack 1
    I am pie 1
    kessler182 1
    Dempsey 1
    Neil3030 1
    Sideshow Mark 1
    Harry Deerpark 1
    Trilla 1
    james123 1
    Joekers 1
    Daithi07 1
    jonnyfingers 1
    KaiserGunner 1
    Corholio 1
    speedboatchase 1
    Bleating Lamb 1
    sReq | uTeK 1
    folan 1
    applehunter 1
    EdenHazard 1
    dsmythy 1
    Jackobyte 1
    buyer95 1
    oldyouth 1
    Sugarlumps 1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

:eek:

I didn't see the game, but I refuse to believe this:p

dfx- wrote: »
    :eek:

I didn't see the game, but I refuse to believe this:p

It was true, Ramires had 2 decent chances, one he miss controlled and the ball got away and ran wide from him, a better touch and he was in one on one and the other he tried to take the ball back inside and fell over just as it got to him.

Lamps is a passenger against the better and quicker sides, a brace against West Ham cant mask that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

Ramires was lucky not to have seen red for kicking out at one of their players, to make it worse it stopped us developing a good attacking opportunity which were sparse to say the least.
    Lampard was floundering in midfield, the game and their players were just passing him by.
    As JM said, he should have freshened the team up more, and I would expect to see several changes for Southampton. They may not be a physical side but they will press us in possession so it is important that we have technical players (Mata please..) who can receive and pass a ball under pressure and not just hoof possession away.

A couple of those that played last night will be very lucky to play Sunday.

Arsenal, Tot/Utd & Liverpool will all have played before we k/o agaisnt Southampton, a win is a must but we'll know where we are depending on those results prior to our game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭ronjo

Total post 9999.

Find yourself :pac:

2,746 posts !!

How can one man talk so much ****e about Chelsea???? :D

Alot of the time I'm talking to myself in here. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,705 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Alot of the time I'm talking to myself in here. :pac:

I do that a lot too, the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation

Or its a sign of madness conversing with yourself. :D

Either way it took us about 10months to fill the last thread so I'm expecting this to be filled by Aug/Sept or earlier if we win the EPL or UCL :pac:

I'll fill this thead up with some joy and fun, off to Google images I go...........

http://www.reddit.com/r/chelseafc/
    for all your picture needs

AVB has been sacked

• Advertisement

That isn't the official page.

oops my bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

transfer rumour over drive this morning

Chelsea ‘close in on deal for Porto striker Jackson Martinez

porto striker Jackson Martinez is said to be on the verge of completing a transfer to Chelsea.

The 27-year-old’s agent reportedly travelled to London today to thrash out the terms of a deal which will cost the Blues around £33million.

Martinez has been linked with Liverpool and Tottenham but it appears Chelsea lead the race for the Colombia international’s signature.

The player signed for Porto from Chiapas in the Mexican top flight in July 2012 and has gone on to score 34 goals in 40 appearances for the Portuguese giants.

He also has eight goals in 25 matches for his country.

Martinez’s contract in Portugal expires in 2016 but former Benfica striker Roland Linz has urged the Blues to go for Monaco hitman Radamel Falcao instead.

He said: ‘Jackson is good but he can’t compare to that [Falcao]. Who can? Falcao is in the top five in the world, if not the best.’

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/27/chelsea-close-in-on-deal-for-porto-striker-jackson-martinez-4204303/

Chelsea lead Manchester United and Liverpool in the race for Sevilla's Ivan Rakitic

CHELSEA have the upper hand over Manchester United and Liverpool in the race for Sevilla's Croatian midfielder Ivan Rakitic

Reports in Croatia suggest that Chelsea and United have been alerted to the impact Rakitic is having in La Liga this season and hope to bring him to the Premier League.

Meanwhile, Liverpool were linked with the 25-year-old over the summer after reports emerged that Rakitic was unsettled following the departures of Jesus Navas and Alvaro Negredo who both joined Manchester City as well as Geoffrey Kondogbia and Gary Medel, who joined Cardiff.

However, the player sales brought in over £58m and Sevilla boss Jose Maria Del Nido wants to use the money to tie Rakitic to a new deal that will keep him at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium until at least 2017.

Ivan Rakitic favours a move to Chelsea if he leaves Sevilla
    The player has always stated his desire to remain in Spain, with his wife hailing from Andalusia and his daughter born in his adopted home town, but the interest of Chelsea, United and Liverpool could force a change of heart.

According to Croatian publication Jutarnji, Chelsea holds the greatest appeal for Rakitic, who they claim has been the fourth best player in Spain this season behind Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar.

It was thought that it would take a bid of around £13m to lure Rakitic away from Sevilla in the summer and it is possible that the price may have gone up since then as a result of his impressive form, particularly given his current contract runs until 2015.

also couple of the papers reporting liverpool looking to get ryan bertrand and we are interested in Alberto Moreno(again)

peteeeed wrote: »
    also couple of the papers reporting liverpool looking to get ryan bertrand and we are interested in Alberto Moreno(again)

I heard the Bertrand one recently actually.

TBH I'd prefer we get Falcao then Martinez from Porto but it would likely cost us double the price.

Also, if we're still in the title race by Janaury without any striker coming close to 10 goals I'd be surprised so we'll have to get a goal scorer in that will hit the ground running, imagine Falcao coming in for 60million and he pulls a Torres for the first few weeks and does score until about March?

That's the problem with buying in January or after the preseason tours in the summer, there's no way a striker can hit the ground running with teammates they've never played with before

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement