Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off everything @ Roches

Options
  • 26-10-2003 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

What more of an excuse do you want to go shopping? ;)

Menswear, womenswear, footwear, sports, housewares, Christmasware (shudder), the lot!

Ends Monday 27th October.

It is what it's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Yeah, I was delighted to see the 20 percent off the Christmas decorations I bought as I nearly collapsed when I glanced at their original prices at the checkout.:p Off to Pennys for my decorating needs in future.

Still fair play to Roches, that 20 percent discount is nice....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

Sunbeam, you didn't!?! :eek: It's still October!!

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭sunbeam

/me hangs head in shame

Um, yes I got most of them nearly a month ago actually. I've been a weekend before Christmas shopper all my life and have decided I could do without the stress this year.

Of course the really organised will have bought theirs in the January sales. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

bah humbug
    I'll do my darndest to get my stuff online this time...instead of replying to silly forums! :ninja:

Advertisement