Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q for those in ucd from 2000-2006

Options
  • 27-01-2020 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

this is really random but im obsessive, so sorry

But outside the UCD SU shop, under the library, there used to be an arcade tennis game for years, at least 2000-2006. Anyone know what it was called. i spend many $$$$ on it, and trying to get it for my console.

Comments

Virtua Tennis 2 I believe. The scores reset every time it was turned off, I worked at the shop and spent a lot of my breaks putting my name back on the top. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

Virtua Tennis 2 I believe. The scores reset every time it was turned off, I worked at the shop and spent a lot of my breaks putting my name back on the top. :D

thanks a million Aristotle. Brilliant, im so happy now. id say there are trillions of pieces of information on the internet. But you my friend are probably the only person in the whole world who remembered that.... ok im running off to gamestop to get it. cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Hahaha, when I read this thread (considering this forum is quite quiet) I was like "absolutely no chance anyone answers this".

Fair play. Incredible niche.

Advertisement