Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANC Payment.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭DJ98

Lads I have still not heard anything back from the department, they said they would contact me within 48 hours at 9 o'clock Wednesday, would it be worth getting on to them again?

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

Give em a ring around 2.45 just before they go home

• Registered Users Posts: 11,073 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

DJ98 wrote: »
    Lads I have still not heard anything back from the department, they said they would contact me within 48 hours at 9 o'clock Wednesday, would it be worth getting on to them again?

I wouldn't be surprised if every available person was at the ploughing, Wednesday morning they didn't expect to be in Screggan today.
    I talked to them last year at the ploughing and they got back to me on the following monday morning.....they'd be up to their eyes this week

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭woody84

Haven't received any payment yet. But I'm not in for the ANC scheme. Does that mean the ususl BPS payment won't come until middle of October?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,159 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

New rates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,159 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

woody84 wrote: »
    Haven't received any payment yet. But I'm not in for the ANC scheme. Does that mean the ususl BPS payment won't come until middle of October?

Yes bps first installment of 70% to be paid from 16th October. Ring 0761064420 if you want to check that everything is in order

whelan2 wrote: »
    Yes bps first installment of 70% to be paid from 16th October. Ring 0761064420 if you want to check that everything is in order

Cheers yeah I reckon I'll give them a shout Monday. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 21,147 ✭✭✭✭Water John

The hold up on my transfer to Co in fairness was dealt with quickly. ANC in account.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 shot_ov_a

anyone know how i can calculate my stocking rate to see if im covered? up to the max 30 hectares this year and havent got payment yet.. was always on time other years

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

shot_ov_a wrote: »
    anyone know how i can calculate my stocking rate to see if im covered? up to the max 30 hectares this year and havent got payment yet.. was always on time other years

30ha x 0.15lu = 4.5 LU for all 12 months or 9.0 Lu for seven consecutive months

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

sonnybill wrote: »
    30ha x 0.15lu = 4.5 LU for all 12 months or 9.0 Lu for seven consecutive months

Something I often wondered. Do the livestock units have to be the same livestock for the seven months or can you be choppy changy

ah ok just worked it out there i wont be over the stocking until the 5th of December i think.. so will i not receive my anc this year then? or will it be after the 5th?

shot_ov_a wrote: »
    ah ok just worked it out there i wont be over the stocking until the 5th of December i think.. so will i not receive my anc this year then? or will it be after the 5th?

You'll get paid when you cross the minimum stocking rate so you should get it after the 5th dec

wrangler wrote: »
    You'll get paid when you cross the minimum stocking rate so you should get it after the 5th dec
    ah thats ok cheers

How does this whole min stocking rate work?

DJ98 wrote: »
    How does this whole min stocking rate work?

It's explained here in the terms and conditions

https://www.agriculture.gov.ie/media/migration/farmingschemesandpayments/basicpaymentscheme/2018forms/ANCTandCs2018.pdf

whelan2 wrote: »

Got through to them today eventually. She said the phones were mad for the last few days. Turns out I was eligible for the ANC payment even though I was told by teagasc that I wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

Nothing here yet and payment not showing on agfood :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭older by the day

Dakota Dan wrote: »

Nothing here yet either. Last time I was late I got a maps inspection. A fellow out in the yard one morning. Nice surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Hurling Hereford

Nothing here yet either. Last time I was late I got a maps inspection. A fellow out in the yard one morning. Nice surprise

If ye had any type of an inspection there's a strongly possibility that your payment will be held up until they are processed unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭jaymla627

Caught here for digital mapping, have 20 ha that’s had no folio numbers since may, rang up last week to be told it’s noting to do with the department and until the company they outsourced mapping to completes new maps I can whistle for it....
    No time-frame given so looking like no sfp in October either here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭White Clover

I too rang this morning and spoke to a nice lady. She said the hold up was because my bps application was being inspected, and that I won't be cleared for anc payment until that is done first.
    I had an inspection earlier this year, tags, register etc which was all 100%. The inspector told me that I was flagged for an area inspection too which has not happened yet. I hope it's not because of others not doing their job properly that is going to cause a delay with my payment?

Got paid on Friday. They did a digital area inspection.....all good. I always leave half a hectare spare!

Beautiful, all I need after a tough year.

If ye had any type of an inspection there's a strongly possibility that your payment will be held up until they are processed unfortunately

No inspection here.

No inspection here.

plenty of time for one yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

jaymla627 wrote: »
    Caught here for digital mapping, have 20 ha that’s had no folio numbers since may, rang up last week to be told it’s noting to do with the department and until the company they outsourced mapping to completes new maps I can whistle for it....
    No time-frame given so looking like no sfp in October either here

**** that's a bit of a pain in the arse. But I suppose tis money in the bank at the same time.

plenty of time for one yet

I rang the department and there’s no problem just a massive backlog in payments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

Still waiting on it too but had an inspection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

I rang the department and there’s no problem just a massive backlog in payments.

Wasn't the switch to completely electronic applications supposed to sort this issue out?

It seems a bit of a cop out to me to say there is a massive backlog when the problem seems to be the manual sorting post application. That's a manpower issue and shouldn't be causing delays for payments.

• Advertisement

Was told last week, it will take at least 3 weeks before I recieve payment

Also is there any way to find out how much I will recieve in anc and bps as there is nothing listed on agfood and its my first year.

Advertisement