Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifestyle Sports Extra 50% off

Options
  • 29-07-2020 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭

On some items.

Discount is applied when you add item to the basket.
    Some great bargains here particularly on last seasons rugby/soccer gear and runners.

https://www.lifestylesports.com/ie/extra-50-off/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Tazium

Thanks for that, got some runners for 50 euro. Great bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭King Cantona

Thanks... I just spent €240 :eek:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭TheBigEvil

Super stuff, thanks, just picked up some stuff for running !! Sweet deal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SheroP

Great value and free delivery
    Thank you !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Cheers OP.

Bought a pair of football boots for the kid for €37.50. They're still €125 on the Nike website!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭funnyname

Thanks, 80 yoyos lighter, didn't want to do the dog tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Cheers, 2 high end football jerseys and football shorts for €50 all in!

Have basically become my working from home uniform! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,028 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

€110 gone again. Plenty of stuff I would have liked, but limited by the sizes. But beggars can't be choosers !! Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up some jerseys for the grandkids at a fraction of the normal price. Lifestyle often do a next day delivery which is great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

Have a large Juve jersey in my basket and someone took the last one as soon as I checked out!!!! Hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

United away jersey for €20 ..... nice one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Homelander

Thanks to these regular bargain alerts 90% of my wardrobe at this stage is Adidas or Nike. Have about 15 pairs of runners hidden away at the back of a wardrobe that have never even been worn.

I don't even follow sports to be honest and I have about 20 team jerseys.

I was on holidays recently and I was wearing an NFL jersey, group of random American guys started shouting from behind me, I was completely oblivious that they were actually shouting at me....they were shouting the name of the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭wijam

Thanks OP, a few nice Doire GAA tops (zip tops and polo shirt) bought at a cracking price. O'Neills has some cracking gear out for the counties

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TheWatcher182

United away jersey for €20 ..... nice one!!

Showing as €20 for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Showing as €20 for me?

If you meant €40, it's €20 when added to bag. Picked one up myself, the shorts that go with it and Barca yellow jersey for €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭you2008

thanks OP, it a good price.

300 items for man VS 30 items for woman -lol

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Birneybau wrote: »
    If you meant €40, it's €20 when added to bag. Picked one up myself, the shorts that go with it and Barca yellow jersey for €50.

Thanks I didn’t spot it needed to be added to basket. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Thank f for the limited choice of sizes. I'm doing enough damage with what's available. I've zero willpower when I see things for €120 brought down to €30!

Fantastic BA, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

€180 worth of gear for €52.50, not too shabby! Thanks OP....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Thanks OP. Got Man United jacket, shorts, woolie hat & scarf for €37.50. Would have loved to have spotted this sale this morning with more stock/sizes of other things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Woop woop, got my kids county O’Neill’s bottoms for €12.50... absolute bargain and kids rugby jerseys for a €10, cant go wrong, thanks a million for posting!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭recyclops

My stuff is already delivered that is some turn around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

recyclops wrote: »

Same, ordered yesterday mid morning

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Sidford

Thanks OP well happy with the few bits I got.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭indenial

proper bargains. Next day free delivery with no spend limit too which is fantastic. thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

recyclops wrote: »

I'm very impressed with the turnaround. I ordered at lunchtime yesterday, it was dispatched late last night and is due to be delivered at lunchtime today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Ordered shoes yesterday at 4, on the van today to be delivered at 4! 24 hours turnaround which is great. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭seanl77

Serious further reductions on the munster and leinster rugby gear, not coming up in the the clearance section. I bought 2 tops and a Jersey for €30 this morning with free delivery.
    Lifestyle sports have always been excellent since I started using the online service a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭topnotch

Thanks very much OP.
    Stocked up on a few O’Neills tracksuits for €15 each have paid up to €48 for them in the past.:) superfast 24hr delivery also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

For an added discount if ordering over €50 worth go to https://www.groupon.ie/discount-codes/lifestyle-sports and iot will generate a one time use 5% off code.

Advertisement