Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 25th sept

Options
  • 24-09-2020 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Had a smallish ew on Nightly Wailing 7.45 dundalk.
    Form is terrible this year and current odds of 33/1 is probably about right, but he's only had the 2 runs at Dundalk, winning over 2m off 60 at 25/1 and 4th over C&D off the same mark with an SP of 40/1. Down to 58 for this I'd kick myself if he made the frame and I didnt back it.
    Magic Sea looks thrown in having won over the sticks recently but is too short for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

16.40 Dance Alone 16/1
    6.15 Jared Maddox 12/1
    8.15 Tenth Amendment 18/1

All ew paying 4 places and an "oh holly jaysus" accy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Few late bets lined up for this evening.

6.45 Dundalk, Vatican City. Horse is around 5/4 with bits of 11/8 still available. I've backed the horse to win and even at 5/4 I think it's good value. My strongest bet of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭munster87

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    Few late bets lined up for this evening.

6.45 Dundalk, Vatican City. Horse is around 5/4 with bits of 11/8 still available. I've backed the horse to win and even at 5/4 I think it's good value. My strongest bet of the day.

The dreaded kiss of death

Advertisement