Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Naked Attraction on Channel 4

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭KevRossi

exhibitionism, for the crack

Plenty of crack to be seen, that's for sure.
    They were looking for Irish contestants recently. I wonder how they got on

These two applied

Series2Episode6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Too many flabby & wobbly bottoms for my liking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

keano_afc wrote: »
    I only throw it on the odd time to see if they've got someone on who isn't covered from head to toe in tattoos.

I mentioned are they sponsored by razor companies earlier,should have added tattoo shops also.Most of them look horrendous.

Yer mans toenails the other night ..mother of god,absolutely sickening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

... the chance to be on TV.

Pretty extreme though. :eek:

Why doesn't going to the Fleadh Ceoil and sticking your head over Hector's shoulder suffice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

You were watching Naked Attraction and looking at the contestant's toes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Sardonicat wrote: »

Foot fetish there is an ish for everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,533 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You should just look at the willies.

Lol,they spoke about them because they were in such a state and then he was first off.I can only look at what the camera is showing.

• Advertisement

Lol,they spoke about them because they were in such a state and then he was first off.I can only look at what the camera is showing.

Eugh! Maybe there's a fetish for long, jaggedy toenails scraping down your legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

lol I saw that. I don't know how anyone would have went on TV with feet that looked like they were growing things in the toenails, and the false toenail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I think reality television attracts a certain type of person. Even If I looked like Nicole Schewamajigger I wouldn't dream of going on a show like that. Whether it's attention seeking, not giving a f*ck, not thinking ahead or foreseeing consequences, I don't know but what I do know is I have zero respect for anybody who exhibits themselves in this way.
    What I really can't understand are the people who go on who don't have a nice body aestheitcally speaking, guys with teeny dicks and girls with one boob noticeably bigger than the other. That may sound mean but it does cross my mind when I watch that show from behind crossed hands. Pure cringe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

bitofabind wrote: »
    Can someone please explain to me the reason why anyone would volunteer to go on this show. I've watched about half a dozen episodes from behind my hands out of pure morbid curiosity and it's still a head scratcher to me.

Imagine going into the office the day after you've gotten your todger / gee out on national TV and been judged in a slow car-crash reveal from arse to tit up?

Why would someone volunteer to go on this show? WHY?

At least they live up to the billing and show you naked bodies, that fecking naked survival just shows you blurry ar**, boobs and everything else.

BTW I reckon the show isn't aimed to help with head scratching, but some other one handed pursuits. :D

I am not allowed discuss …

jmayo wrote: »
    At least they live up to the billing and show you naked bodies, that fecking naked survival just shows you blurry ar**, boobs and everything else.

BTW I reckon the show isn't aimed to help with head scratching, but some other one handed pursuits. :D
    I can't say I've ever discovered any potential characters for inclusion in 'Sardonicat's Erotic Fantasy Archive' on that show. Quite the appetite killer, in fact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

After seeing some of this I had to ask myself if humans have evolved to not have any pubic hair since I was born
    There's a programme on Channel 4 next Monday called 'Bring Back The Bush: Where Did Our Pubic Hair Go?' (10pm). Naked Attraction might have been partly responsible for that being commissioned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

There's a programme on Channel 4 next Monday called 'Bring Back The Bush: Where Did Our Pubic Hair Go?' (10pm). Naked Attraction might have been partly responsible for that being commissioned.

It has bafta written all over it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Melania Frump

I think its great craic.
    No pun intended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

Just watching this now on Channel 4. Who (apart from me, right now) watches this shit.

DOjOBwjWsAUngAy?format=jpg&name=small

Does anyone has any desire to see a full bush again?

Better than those awful tattoos, anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

I get nostalgic for it sometimes.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22454-1366904047-5.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

I'm usually sanguine about this stuff but that show is a definite tipping point of some sort.

I've just watched a bit of it there now. God, it's grim.

Better than those awful tattoos, anyway

And far easier to remove.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

For bobs and vagene

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Fireball81

Ah it's a bit of a laugh.

I'm nothing special, would say I'm small to average at best down stairs but I don't care - why are so many hung up on it?

I'm married now but if I wasn't I'd give it a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Channel 4 should do a version for "fit people" only!

Pert bottoms, pert breasts, firm thighs, slender legs, NO Tats, no fat bellies or rolls of fat, no cellulite either!

They should bring back the bush while they're at it :)

Too much shaved genetalia, fed up looking at clitoris allsorts & shaved 'flaps', nothing wrong with a Ladies front garden as long as it's trimmed & thinned out occasionally. Tats are a curse.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭bitofabind

Porklife wrote: »
    What I really can't understand are the people who go on who don't have a nice body aestheitcally speaking, guys with teeny dicks and girls with one boob noticeably bigger than the other. That may sound mean but it does cross my mind when I watch that show from behind crossed hands. Pure cringe!

Yeah this. Most of the bodies on there are staggeringly "average", cellulite all over the place, saggy boobs, man boobs, tiny peens, wobbly bellies, super skinny or fairly chubby etc. Which is interesting from a sociological perspective as it kinda reinforces - this is what most of us look like and most of us are getting laid etc.

But it's like on a personal level - why?? Why do this to yourself? Why put it all out there so that potentially every single person you know will have seen you naked and it's in the archives forever?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭creditcarder

I love this show! Although, I do feel like the presenters a bit of a bellend to the men.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Channel 4 should do a version for "fit people" only!

Pert bottoms, pert breasts, firm thighs, slender legs, NO Tats, no fat bellies or rolls of fat, no cellulite either!

They should bring back the bush while they're at it :)

Too much shaved genetalia, fed up looking at clitoris allsorts & shaved 'flaps', nothing wrong with a Ladies front garden as long as it's trimmed & thinned out occasionally. Tats are a curse.

I’d say the women want to see flutes like one of those cans with 4 tennis balls in it as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

I’d say the women want to see flutes like one of those cans with 4 tennis balls in it as well.

Like a babys arm holding an apple

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

this is on again on ch 4 now, might give it a watch, see what all the fuzz is about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

bitofabind wrote: »
    Can someone please explain to me the reason why anyone would volunteer to go on this show. I've watched about half a dozen episodes from behind my hands out of pure morbid curiosity and it's still a head scratcher to me.

Imagine going into the office the day after you've gotten your todger / gee out on national TV and been judged in a slow car-crash reveal from arse to tit up?

Why would someone volunteer to go on this show? WHY?

The same type of people who went on Embarrassing Bodies would go on this, OP. I remember there was a Big Brother contestant who had prior to that appeared on Embarrassing Bodies. Some people just want attention at any cost. ANY cost. Good attention, bad attention, they don’t care. Imagine what headwrecks they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

I love this show! Although, I do feel like the presenters a bit of a bellend to the men.

Shes an absolute dose

this is on again on ch 4 now, might give it a watch, see what all the fuzz is about

Its hilarious, the twitter hashtag #nakedattraction is equally as funny to watch at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Other than the odd fella who would be flashing and streaking his way through life I can't see why anyone would be up for this. Do they get paid a lot?

kowloon wrote: »
    Other than the odd fella who would be flashing and streaking his way through life I can't see why anyone would be up for this. Do they get paid a lot?

Ah it's just a bit of a laugh, If I was still single (and maybe a bit yoinger) I'd do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Pythagorean

Horrendous tats, big tits, wobbly bits, big willies, small todgers, body piercings, cellulite, shaved front bottoms, flabby back bottoms, fat legs, hairy legs, hard nipples, big balls, little balls & birthmarks!

Much better with their clothes on.

Not to mention the hideous tattoos everywhere, they are the worst turn off. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭ITman88

Not to mention the hideous tattoos everywhere, they are the worst turn off. :eek:

WTF is with all the tattoos, that surely isn’t a reflection of the general population Who has tattoos in the UK?

• Advertisement

The same type of people who went on Embarrassing Bodies would go on this, OP. I remember there was a Big Brother contestant who had prior to that appeared on Embarrassing Bodies. Some people just want attention at any cost. ANY cost. Good attention, bad attention, they don’t care. Imagine what headwrecks they are.

i saw a few mins where some wan was on it for the 4th time or something she said. 'i'm looking for love'. maybe you're on the wrong show so
    it was so bizarre. couldn't watch any more than that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

Something I've noticed is that sometimes my penis looks bigger and sometimes it looks smaller, depending on a number of environmental factors. Also if I swing that or pre-stretch it will look very abundant. One time I was in Edinburgh and we ended up in a flat in some ghettoish part of town with some people of colour, and when I woke up in the morning my penis was exposed in the bed (I was with my girlfriend) and one of the black guys walked into the room and commented on how my penis was so small and how that must be why my girlfriend looked so unhappy, but actually my tube was just in a state of miniaturisation. Anything to worry about? None of the men on the program seem to have that issue but I think it's because they spit and stretch, or spin, prior to airing. Its a very large piece of meat when erect.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭ITman88

Something I've noticed is that sometimes my penis looks bigger and sometimes it looks smaller, depending on a number of environmental factors. Also if I swing that or pre-stretch it will look very abundant. One time I was in Edinburgh and we ended up in a flat in some ghettoish part of town with some people of colour, and when I woke up in the morning my penis was exposed in the bed (I was with my girlfriend) and one of the black guys walked into the room and commented on how my penis was so small and how that must be why my girlfriend looked so unhappy, but actually my tube was just in a state of miniaturisation. Anything to worry about? None of the men on the program seem to have that issue but I think it's because they spit and stretch, or spin, prior to airing. Its a very large piece of meat when erect.
    I’ve thought about this, elevated temperatures in the tube thing the contestants are will cause elongated phalus, as will pre preparation as you have described!
    I was in the swimming pool changing room after lanes on Monday and the B€?!€?! was non existent, shronk into oblivion, so I hung the towel and shimmied up the boxers, talk about embarrassment

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

On C4 now, the tattoos on orange...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Yellow.:"youre promised a long hard fast ride"
    Booooom!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭nigeldaniel

A lot of stuff on TV has me baffled not just N. attraction. The same with stuff from the US. Intertainment has snowballed down the wrong road to Nuttyvalla.

Dan.

Advertisement