Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Need Help with ACTION BLOCKED Instagram message PLZ

• 13-12-2019 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

A few days ago i very quickly followed a lot of accounts ( in an attempt to increase traffic on a fanpage) then decided that wasnt a clever idea so tried to undo it by unfollowing as quickly...resulting in Instagram banning me from taking any action on my page other than viewing , for approx 24hrs.

Now , days later when i thought normal service has resumed , i tried to unfollow someone (just one account) and it triggered a warning message stating :

ACTION BLOCKED - this action was blocked. Please try again later. We restrict certain actions and content to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake.

Ive been getting the above message for days now when im only trying to follow or unfollow single accounts as normal. Its like its triggering a BOT each time.
    Im trying to run a fanpage so id really appreciate any assistance to get rid of this. Ive logged out and back in. Ive logged in on a different device (my pc) thinking that it might be a different IP address but same message comes up....Help please :) All advice welcome

Advertisement