Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bet365 cash out

Options
  • 19-03-2015 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭

Anyone having trouble with the cash out option. There's been quite a few times where it disappeared at half time in a game then never reappeared. Don't see why it not giving me the chance to cash out

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Email or Chat them.
    Someone had a result on a previous thread here about the same problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

you cant cash out when the markets are suspended. in this case there were no markets as they took the game down. it was not possible to cashout because there were no odds available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Yesterday I had the following

1 Barcelona - No Barcelona v Man City (Clean Sheet) 18/03/2015 None 1/2 Lost
    2 Borussia Dortmund - No Borussia Dortmund v Juventus (Clean Sheet) 18/03/2015 None 4/11 Won
    3 Rotherham - No Nottm Forest v Rotherham (Clean Sheet) 18/03/2015 None 1/7 Won

Dortmund no clean sheet - 3rd minute WON
    Rotherham no clean sheet - 43rd minute WON

The cash out option disappeared at half time & never reappeared. I would have cashed out early second half because Man City were playing awful but never had the option
    Anyway I've sent the an email so will wait for them to get back to me

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

thats bad. strange how they never offered it. i never cash out anyways but i always see them under mybets and often see them flashing up and going away depending on if the games suspended. but no reason why they didnt offer you that at all last night. that market was active all night so no excuse for 365. you should have just backed in play maybe.its easier and normally get better returns

Advertisement