Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

young farming full time

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭popa smurf

Enjoy yourself in oz its a great country i spent a Christmas there back in the 90s. christmas day on bondi playing spot the paddy and by jesus we weren't hard to spot. The farmers tan stood out a mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

popa smurf wrote: »
    Enjoy yourself in oz its a great country i spent a Christmas there back in the 90s. christmas day on bondi playing spot the paddy and by jesus we weren't hard to spot. The farmers tan stood out a mile.

Great spot altogether im heading back to county bondi on wednesday after the last of my farm work but before that i got a call tonight asking can i fly to Brisbane in tbe morning to pick up a car and drive to Adelaide one way of seeing the country for sure.

Better living everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Who2

Great spot altogether im heading back to county bondi on wednesday after the last of my farm work but before that i got a call tonight asking can i fly to Brisbane in tbe morning to pick up a car and drive to Adelaide one way of seeing the country for sure.

You need to take three months on that journey. Melbourne is far ahead of Sydney for working and socializing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

Who2 wrote: »
    You need to take three months on that journey. Melbourne is far ahead of Sydney for working and socializing.

Im taking the back roads 🙄

Better living everyone

Advertisement