Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Still no payment

• 10-12-2018 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭

Still no sign of SFP. Anyone else out there still waiting? Transferred the farm over from d'aul lad earlier this year and inherited a few acres and entitlements from late uncle too. To make sure the transfers went through OK, we engaged with agri consultant. I've been on to them since and they advised me that the dept is just slow as hell but things should go through OK. I'm assuming everyone else has their money at this stage..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Ring the Dept office and ask them where it is. The vast majority have been paid by now and the only remaining ones waiting are those with unresolved issues. There may be an issue with either your application or the transfer that need sorting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭red bull

Waiting for the 30%

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭RedPeppers

jooksavage wrote: »
    Still no sign of SFP. Anyone else out there still waiting? Transferred the farm over from d'aul lad earlier this year and inherited a few acres and entitlements from late uncle too. To make sure the transfers went through OK, we engaged with agri consultant. I've been on to them since and they advised me that the dept is just slow as hell but things should go through OK. I'm assuming everyone else has their money at this stage..

You need to put the skids under your agri advisor, that is what I had to do. Turns out there was an issue with transfer of entitlements on our application when I chased up what was the delay. Was sorted fairly quickly once i put the pressure on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭jooksavage

RedPeppers wrote: »
    You need to put the skids under your agri advisor, that is what I had to do. Turns out there was an issue with transfer of entitlements on our application when I chased up what was the delay. Was sorted fairly quickly once i put the pressure on

Yeah that's what I did yesterday evening. As with your case, there's an issue with transfers. I hate having to be chasing people for this crap - I went with an advisor to cut out this stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

Yeah that's what I did yesterday evening. As with your case, there's an issue with transfers. I hate having to be chasing people for this crap - I went with an advisor to cut out this stuff.

If you phone your file is brought to the top which means that those that don't are left to the bottom .....something to think on.
    You were wise to go with consultant if you had doubts, sorting out your mistakes slow up your payments...... and everyone elses

• Advertisement

wrangler wrote: »
    If you phone your file is brought to the top which means that those that don't are left to the bottom .....something to think on.
    You were wise to go with consultant if you had doubts, sorting out your mistakes slow up your payments...... and everyone elses

Well if I went at this myself, trying to sort out transfers that my uncle left us, I'd be kicking myself, assuming I had messed up. At least now I feel entitled to kick someone else!

Well if I went at this myself, trying to sort out transfers that my uncle left us, I'd be kicking myself, assuming I had messed up. At least now I feel entitled to kick someone else!

If you're at the Ploughing and there isn't a big queue at the deprtment BPS stand, go to it and enquire to it's progress and tell them to prioritise it. saves hanging on the phone for ages later. last year they hadn't processed my BPS for my lease, they contacted me the monday after and had it sorted by the 15th OCT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,825 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

If you're at the Ploughing and there isn't a big queue at the deprtment BPS stand, go to it and enquire to it's progress and tell them to prioritise it. saves hanging on the phone for ages later. last year they hadn't processed my BPS for my lease, they contacted me the monday after and had it sorted by the 15th OCT

I say this every year, I can't understand why we can't get a text before payment date to say if our bps payment is on track. Most people know when the anc payment comes that everything is OK.

As predicted by wrangler, giving them a call seems to have shaken things up - supervisor looking into it now and a assurance they're aware of the issue and hope to have it resolved this week.

As predicted by wrangler, giving them a call seems to have shaken things up - supervisor looking into it now and a assurance they're aware of the issue and hope to have it resolved this week.

Farmers would come to me and it'd be sorted in less than a week. I'd get teh local IFA office onto it. I think they had a number to phone that we didn't have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Sheep breeder

Farmers would come to me and it'd be sorted in less than a week. I'd get teh local IFA office onto it. I think they had a number to phone that we didn't have.

Not anymore with GDPR now, they can only talk to applicant or agent and not a third party.

Did you not receive a transfer acceptance letter for the transfer and if not transfer not gone through and your advisor would have got email about this.

whelan2 wrote: »
    I say this every year, I can't understand why we can't get a text before payment date to say if our bps payment is on track. Most people know when the anc payment comes that everything is OK.

They send a text to say money is ready for transfer and prior to this you can check online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

Just seen this now, was in the exact same situation last year after transferring the farm and everything came together on the 20th of December.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭woody84

I've got my the all my bps payment but still waiting on the anc payment. Rang up the payments section twice. Both times they said you should get something next few days. And yet nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

When is the yfs to be paid. It was around this time last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

sea12 wrote: »
    When is the yfs to be paid. It was around this time last year.

It came with the second part of bps payment here.

Advertisement