Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman arrested for calling a transgender woman a man on Twitter

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

To be honest, I really don't have much of a clue about who this person is, and have only just googled a bit about her now.

Regardless of what type of person she might be, my point was that I think spending a significant amount of your time devoted to harassing a person online is quite a stupid and petty way to spend your life.

But to go one further, and to target somebody who either is a lawyer, or if not, someone who is going to make themselves busy enough to demonstrate they know their law in order to screw you over, just seems next level silly.

I just don't understand how people can be so infuriated by other people's text so as to get so involved to their own detriment. :confused:

Discussion it used to be called. Debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

Sweet Jaysus... is this still going on ?

Arguing against the majority on reality is never going to end well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

They won't have to - because children conceived in that way will start asking all by themselves.

And then what? Children, in my experience, tend to be accepting of things that may seem very unusual to you or I, as their world view isn't cemented yet. I think it's fair to say that you're engaging in baseless concern trolling. As you were.
    filters wrote: »
    Sure a lefty website, Vox, Vice or Huff post, can't remember which one, published a guide on how to preform Cunnilingus on pre-op M-F transexuals, sure you could not make it up, the mental gymnastics these folk go through are unbelievable

Wow, the MtF pre-op setup is so different to the normal kind you have to do gymnastics to go down on someone? Sounds fascinating. Seriously though what point are you trying to make here?

Advertisement