Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Truth about Ireland 2040" by Stefan Molyneux' blocked in ireland (on youtube)

Options
  • 07-02-2019 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭

So Stefan Molyneux posted a fairly lengthy and (imo) well informed on the shambles that is the governments plan to increase the population of the island by 1,000,000+ people by the year 2040.

The detail Molyneux goes into when dissecting the Government's "genius" plan to do pull off their 2040 targets really made me think; think about what kind of absolute mess our Taoiseach, that was not elected to that position by the people, will make of our island and what the is currently happening in the country in a lot of cases against peoples wishes, Ballaghdereen as an example.

It's since popped back up on multiple other youtube channels. Jusat wondering what the boardsies make of the video (bear in mind its 2 hours 10 mins long), and what they make of the plan to basically replace the indigenous population by effectively buying in voters from abroad with no consideration to how it will change the landscape of Irish society, Irish politics and Religious beliefs etc.

P.S. I'm looking more for your views on the video content and your summations of the "2040 Plan" NOT the man in the video

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,150 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

why are you saying that the video is blocked in ireland when it quite clearly isnt?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,344 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

Gannicus wrote: »
    So Stefan Molyneux posted a fairly lengthy and (imo) well informed on the shambles that is the governments plan to increase the population of the island by 1,000,000+ people by the year 2040.

The detail Molyneux goes into when dissecting the Government's "genius" plan to do pull off their 2040 targets really made me think; think about what kind of absolute mess our Taoiseach, that was not elected to that position by the people, will make of our island and what the is currently happening in the country in a lot of cases against peoples wishes, Ballaghdereen as an example.

It's since popped back up on multiple other youtube channels. Jusat wondering what the boardsies make of the video (bear in mind its 2 hours 10 mins long), and what they make of the plan to basically replace the indigenous population by effectively buying in voters from abroad with no consideration to how it will change the landscape of Irish society, Irish politics and Religious beliefs etc.

P.S. I'm looking more for your views on the video content and your summations of the "2040 Plan" NOT the man in the video

This thread will be locked before long but I think you'll be hard-pressed to find people willing to invest 130 minutes of their life into something that sounds on the surface to be very similar to other nonsensical d far right white genocide conspiracy theories. For all I know the video could be 100% factually correct but I'm not inclined to watch it for the above reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

How many times is this stupid video by that stupid idiot going to be posted in this stupid form by stupid people?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Bald fraud

• Advertisement

How many times is this stupid video by that stupid idiot going to be posted in this stupid form by stupid people?

A stupid amount of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Il Fascista

why are you saying that the video is blocked in ireland when it quite clearly isnt?

All I can see is re-uploads?

Arghus wrote: »
    A stupid amount of times.

Sounds about right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

The original video posted by him on his page was blocked. As I've said its popping up on multiple other pages on youtbe from other people as a result of the original being blocked.

if you use a VPN the you can view it on his page.

This is kind of person that watches this nonsense
    Hi Stefan great video. I don't know how to explain this, really. But a few years ago I began to experience an extremely profound knowing about Ireland. My mothers family has deep roots there going back a very very long time. My father also had roots there, but not as much as my mother does. There is something being hidden about Ireland the cabal does not want us to discover. I surmise it is about nature and the divine feminine energy. I apologize for the woo woo, truly. It's just that this "profound knowing" hasn't waned, in fact, it's grown stronger. I can't put my finger on it, but what ever they're hiding is very real. And it's a very powerful key to stop the insanity going on. Like Cromwell before them, the dark side wishes to destroy Ireland and her native peoples. Normally I wouldn't share such woo woo-y information, but I believe I owe my ancient ancestors to at least speak about this and plant some seeds. These ass hats slaughtered my family's ancestors on both sides of the Atlantic! Thank you Stephan, and God bless! ~~Much love from Mid MO ��❤️����☘��❤️��

"I began to experience an extremely profound knowing". Sweet suffering jaysus.

• Advertisement

Whats your metric for deciding on whether someone is stupid or not?

The original video posted by him on his page was blocked. As I've said its popping up on multiple other pages on youtbe from other people as a result of the original being blocked.

if you use a VPN the you can view it on his page.

No thanks.

What is it with alt-right fans posting long videos that they expect people to watch?

Is it that they can't articulate a point or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Libertarian talking thumb.

What is it with alt-right fans posting long videos that they expect people to watch?

i think that is precisely it. The contents of that video could probably be distilled down to 2 pages.

So the goverment of Ireland wants to increase the population by ONE MILLION in the next twenty years.

JESUS CHRIST! IT'S A CONSPIRACY! WHERE'S MY TINFOIL HAT!

The population of the country has increased by over 1 million since 1996. It's not a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

That document certainly makes for interesting reading. Very creepy.

Not being able to tell the difference between an expert and a youtuber who pretends to be an expert is a good start.

And nothing to do with the fact that subjects get researched at great length. as opposed to the left which just screams buzz words like "racism" "islamaphobia" etc. louder and louder to drown out any opposing argument?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

The Taoiseach was was elected. Also he doesn't come up with every policy all by himself.

• Advertisement

And nothing to do with the fact that subjects get researched at great length. as opposed to the left which just screams buzz words like "racism" "islamaphobia" etc. louder and louder to drown out any oipposing argument?

I'm not sure what point it is that you're trying to make here. Is this what happens when you try to translate a Jordan Peterson video into a point?

i think that is precisely it. The contents of that video could probably be distilled down to 2 pages.

And possibly because the people that it is aimed at are not exactly intellectual giants and need the repetitious nature of these vids to actually take anything in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

kneemos wrote: »
    The Taoiseach was was elected. Also he doesn't come up with every policy all by himself.

If I was a betting man I'd say the EU is behind it

Well of course you would

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

The Irish government has a plan? :confused: when has any Irish government had any plans lol…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Is there a 2 minute synopsis of it with all the best bits (like a Transformers movie trailer) that I can look at which avoids that fact that he is quite obviously as mad as a box of frogs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

If they don’t agree with his/her views

It will be like London soon . Metal detectors in your local fast food restaurant

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Just as well so.

Arghus wrote: »
    So the goverment of Ireland wants to increase the population by ONE MILLION in the next twenty years.

JESUS CHRIST! IT'S A CONSPIRACY! WHERE'S MY TINFOIL HAT!

The population of the country has increased by over 1 million since 1996. It's not a big deal.

Yeah we have ample housing and resources for another million people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Breabro wrote: »
    What is the alternative right, how does it differ from the right?

Branded footwear and baseball caps.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement