Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ongoing incident at Essex quay Dublin

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭woddensanta

zapitastas wrote: »
    One hit is a little exaggerated. Takes a little dedication

Really? I don't know much about heroin, I always believed it was a one hit = addicted thing! Still, how many young ones go through hard times and a mix of escapism and self medicating results in life over, I really do think if it was more ready available more of my generation would have been destroyed by it, hell I done alcohol, weed, trips, E, speed and coke in that order, if I was at a party and someone had some crack or heroin there as I was chewing my bake loving life on E's then yeah I might be in a different place now and the same goes for many people from my generation. Forget about every other drug and use all resources to eradicate crack and heroin out and fix the poor bastards it's wrecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Really? I don't know much about heroin, I always believed it was a one hit = addicted thing!

Have a look at this. I think it's an interesting, albeit a simple, take on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Omackeral wrote: »
    This thread might quench your thirst for gore.

Post reported.

(For what good it will do)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Omackeral wrote: »
    Have a look at this. I think it's an interesting, albeit a simple, take on it.

Was about to suggest that video - describes heroin addiction perfectly. Really captures the futile nature of the dependency. Pure entrapment.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

"Allah Akbar"

hqdefault.jpg

The migrants really are overrunning the place!

He's clearly on Grafton Street!
    We need to deport these back to the Northside...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Post reported.

(For what good it will do)

You're right. I'm gonna edit my post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Clearly terrorists.........tracky bottoms tucked into the white socks ......hoodies...........

59kl0nas?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Clearly terrorists.........tracky bottoms tucked into the white socks ......hoodies...........

Celtic Tiger Mark II... when scummers have moved from soccer tops to Ireland rugby gear...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Scene from Star Wars , you can clearly see a light sabre in use and one of them is definitely an Ewok.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Those Rugby lads up to no good as usual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Fightin over heroin sandwiches.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Have a break will you, all you are is a keyboard warrior, you wouldnt say boo to me on the street id break your jaw for you. Clown.

**tickles Jonny Sacks belly**

• Registered Users Posts: 23,505 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

When you centralise all the clinics in the one area (in the center of our capital city no less) stuff like this is going to happen.

It's vandalism of our own city by planners.

Advertisement