Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ongoing incident at Essex quay Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

No irony here fella, im someone who will actually do it.

We got a bad ass over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

Have a break will you, all you are is a keyboard warrior, you wouldnt say boo to me on the street id break your jaw for you. Clown.

Wow, calling me a "keyboard warrior" and telling me, via your keyboard, that you'll break my jaw!

Did you spot the irony there before you posted that? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,398 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Right, this thread is going down the usual route.

Out.

Usual suspects/****ing eejits.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭woddensanta

No irony here fella, im someone who will actually do it.

Ronnie Pickering?

when i disagree with someone irl they come @ me and i reverse suplex them over the top rope true story

• Advertisement

meeeeh wrote: »
    Because it's not statistical. Statistically there will be a hugely higher probability that it was something like a domestic, fight among drug users or something similar. So you either display complete inability to read statistics or just a huge bias but most likely both.

Ok obviously in relation to all stabbing you are correct but what I mean is is there is breaking news of an attack on a train in France for example it's a fairly good chance of it being a Islam inspired attack, definitely if I heard by a friend someone was stabbed round the corner I wouldn't even consider Islam involvement. I did explain I never thought this one was Islam inspired, I was just making the point that it's not evidence of racism to guess Islam is involved on breaking news of an attack in Europe, I didn't think it was an overly radical statments. Some of you guy sure a touchy about any negativity around Islam eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

A stabbing on the quays in Dublin, statistically has in every likelihood to be home grown locals.

Ok obviously in relation to all stabbing you are correct but what I mean is is there is breaking news of an attack on a train in France for example it's a fairly good chance of it being a Islam inspired attack, definitely if I heard by a friend someone was stabbed round the corner I wouldn't even consider Islam involvement. I did explain I never thought this one was Islam inspired, I was just making the point that it's not evidence of racism to guess Islam is involved on breaking news of an attack in Europe, I didn't think it was an overly radical statments. Some of you guy sure a touchy about any negativity around Islam eh?

you seem really

desperate

to talk about islam in this thread that isnt linked to islam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

The amount of usual suspects having a peddle and crank right now must be huge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Jucifer

Ronnie Pickering?

Who’s that then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

More likely to be incidents with immigrants after Varadkar signs that deal in Marrakesh next week

you seem really

desperate

to talk about islam in this thread that isnt linked to islam

I agree that in Dublin it's unlikely to be anything to do with Islam, but if you want to pretend that on hearing of an attack with multiple police/ambulance shut down streets in a European city it's only in the minds of fervourant racists that thinks Islam could be a factor then ok.

Jucifer wrote: »
    Who’s that then?

RONNIE PICKERING!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

theguzman wrote: »
    [SNIP] Local Junkies fighting[/SNIP] ? Hopefully not.

Mod: Nice attempted edit. Don't post here again. Anyone else with an agenda, it stops right here.

Ally Dick wrote: »
    More likely to be incidents with immigrants after Varadkar signs that deal in Marrakesh next week

I understand the plan is to put a wormhole in Somalia that exits straight at the dole office in Blanch where you pick up a month in back pay, a state of the art buggy, a voucher for a haircut and then collect the key to your new home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Dubs being dubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭holliehobbie

Hope the place is reopened by morning as I have to pass near there on my way to work. I can't understand how more of these zombies aren't mown down by a car in the mornings after they come staggering out of the so called dry hostels in front of cars and trucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I understand the plan is to put a wormhole in Somalia that exits straight at the dole office in Blanch where you pick up a month in back pay, a state of the art buggy, a voucher for a haircut and then collect the key to your new home.

No it's Balbriggan is the latest spot now. And you forgot about the new car also waiting for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

Right, this thread is going down the usual route.

And what's the reason for that?

It's because as soon as somebody comes in and makes a few clever posts that trigger the forum racists, the sickening, abhorrent real views of those racists very quickly becomes exposed.

Scratch the surface of this forum and there's a serious fascism problem.

It's like a cancer. And the mods do nothing about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

There are many news reports claiming he insulted the paedo prophet.

Why do I always read your username as John Sanctimoni? Maybe because it suits you more. :D

If that is what you believe would you not be wise to stop insulting religious figures like Mohammed or do you feel so very safe behind your keyboard?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

hill16bhoy wrote: »
    Scratch the surface of this forum and there's a serious fascism problem.

You are clueless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Many cards later, get back on topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Nixonbot wrote: »

Read through six pages of crap to try and get to the bottom of what happened today.:rolleyes:

So what exactly happened today?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

Read through six pages of crap to try and get to the bottom of what happened today.:rolleyes:

My understanding from this thread is that some guy called Mohamed attempted to steal some other genleman’s heroin.

Guy was stabbed. Two people arrested. Traffic chaos as a result of road closure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

We got a bad ass over here.

The hoes are laughing.

Even when it's not the Muslims, it's kinda the Muslims.

Ronnie Pickering?
    Jucifer wrote: »
    Who’s that then?

Ronnie F'N Pickering

I heard if you leave them at bus stops (where you board said bus for free) the social automatically give you a replacement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Nixonbot wrote: »

Christmas cards ?
    I like the ones covered in glitter and with snowmen on them.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Even when it's not the Muslims, it's kinda the Muslims.

That's not what I said is it? My point was simple and fair, that if breaking news comes on of an attack in a European city involving multiple police/ambulance roads closed etc then it's not only racists that think there is a high chance Islam is involved, clearly not the prime suspect in this case but I was initially replying to someone who said the people always assume Islam is involved in attacks like this and are no where to be seen when it's not, again to that I was replying that is not a uniquely racist action to associate this style of attack with Islamic fundamentalism, I even made the point it would be fair to assume white right wing involvement in a school shooting example, holy cow certain posters are really on the defensive here!

Advertisement