Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Box (Cardboard)

Options
  • 29-08-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭

What do people do with Bike Boxes used for shipping bikes from abroad? Part of the cost of Canyon shipping was purchase of their supposedly fancy box which seems to be a plain cardboard box. I've been keeping it since April as a just-in-case backup for if I need to send the bike back for any reason, but it's blocking up apartment hallway. Do the rest of you just bin them? Am I wasting my time hanging onto it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

I got one too from Canyon a few months ago, kept it for a few days until I was sure it wouldn't be returned. It was tempting to hang on to after paying for it, but like yourself it was also taking up space and I couldn't really think of a good reason to keep it. If I get away this winter I'll look at a proper flight case.

Advertisement