Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American bike dealers

Options
  • 12-10-2014 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Talking to a mate in the states today and he is sending home a gang-box and asked me would I like to get anything .Just looked at a few of the American sites and seems to be more expensive than any of the usuals over this side of the Atlantic.Does anyone know any bike shops/websites that I can try that would be cheaper than here.I know competitive cycling but again prices seem to be more than here.Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭slap/dash

codie wrote: »
    Talking to a mate in the states today and he is sending home a gang-box and asked me would I like to get anything .Just looked at a few of the American sites and seems to be more expensive than any of the usuals over this side of the Atlantic.Does anyone know any bike shops/websites that I can try that would be cheaper than here.I know competitive cycling but again prices seem to be more than here.Thanks in advance.

Backcountry for castelli etcetera

Nashbar for cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 31,017 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I think the only stuff that'll be cheaper that it would be outside the US is US-made stuff.

Unfortunately that stuff is expensive to start with.

Pick yourself a bargain :-)

http://fireflybicycles.com/bikes/road-titanium

Advertisement