Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CI Membership

• 30-08-2012 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

Here is the latest figures

I think we are retaining about 70% which we aim to improve on.

Just to add we will open the new membership season from the 13th November after the AGM and it will be a painfree process this year....I promise!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

I think CI would benefit from sponsorship from Gillette ... 1 free razor per memberships, especially the 'NC' licenses ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Nisio

Cyling Ireland Membership entitles you to discounts and reduced entry fees for many events. By showing your licence you will get reduced entry fees to The Irish Cycling Show, The Ring of Kerry and Sean Kelly Tour of Waterford sportives amongst many others. Don't forget your membership is also providing you with Insurance cover to help keep you safe during and while training for all such events.

Is there an entry fee for the ring of kerry?

Quick questions
    do you have to be in a club to be a member?
    is there any scope for the insurance to cover bike theft/damage?

• Administrators Posts: 54,090 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I got my license a month or 2 ago, does it run for 12 months or will I have to renew in November?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭morana

Nisio wrote: »
    Is there an entry fee for the ring of kerry?
    Quick questions
    do you have to be in a club to be a member?
    is there any scope for the insurance to cover bike theft/damage?

Yes there is an entry fee for ROK. Its not promoted by CI so I dont know.
    No you can be an unattached member.
    you would have to arrange insurance yourself. its quite pricey iirc
    awec wrote: »
    I got my license a month or 2 ago, does it run for 12 months or will I have to renew in November?

It runs for a calendar year so you will have to renew for January-Dec 2013

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭C3PO

awec wrote: »

Runs for the calendar year - so you need a new licence from January!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭michael196

morana wrote: »
    Here is the latest figures

I think we are retaining about 70% which we aim to improve on.

Just to add we will open the new membership season from the 13th November after the AGM and it will be a painfree process this year....I promise!

would be realy handy to have an actual name for licence enquiries from club secretaries( like Heather Last year). Since Heather took up a new role, it was unclear who to send Licence queries to : ended up sending multiples to 'info' or 'admin' @ CI etc .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭morana

michael196 wrote: »
    would be realy handy to have an actual name for licence enquiries from club secretaries( like Heather Last year). Since Heather took up a new role, it was unclear who to send Licence queries to : ended up sending multiples to 'info' or 'admin' @ CI etc .

rory or neil will be the lads to look after you.

Advertisement