Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chapter Two: Finally Its Here, Please Post Thoughts

• 29-07-2000 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

You can view
    Chapter One here

******************************************************************************************

6 Months Earlier................

………………...Station Commander Jonathon Walker reviewed the most recent galactic scans from Hubble that lay before him, he could have cried were he not the man that everyone was looking to for that single glimmer of hope.............as it was all he could do was grit his teeth and show no signs of the hopelessness he was beginning to feel for the first time ever in his life….

He stood up from the table, shoving his chair backwards into the wall and began pacing around the oval table in the Observation Lounge high up in the headquarters of the P.D.U (Planetary De fence Union). What he had before him was quite possibly the Death Knell for the Human Race and he could see no way to avoid it……………. “God-Damn”!!! …………………. he stamped his foot to the ground and continued pacing, he didn’t reach this far in his life for no reason, he was the best bloody strategist the world had known, one of those few individuals born at the right time in the right place, and though he had always known this, it wasn’t until now that he actually knew why!!!!!!

"Assemble our armies, air force, navy and every man that can walk or carry a gun, and get the world leaders on the phone for me as soon as possible" John Commanded his staff as he stood to leave

"Yes sir"
    Replied lieutenant Connors, as he watched Commander Walker leave the room,

There was an uneasy silence in the room once the commander had gone, Connors stood up slowly unsure of what to say, or maybe unsure of what to do…. He paused and looked around. Some of the men and women before him had never envisaged a day like this; it was hard to believe even for an out and out paranoiac like himself.

“We’ll get through this” he whispered to the room, more for his own benefit than for anyone else’s, he then left to follow after Commander Walker

He caught up with the commander, just as he was nearing his car
    “Commander Walker sir?”
    The commander turned and levelled his eyes upon Connors’
    “Yes Lieutenant”

Both men paused, each one expecting the other to utter something; a word of assurance maybe, their eyes locked and for a brief moment one saw hope and the other saw hopelessness, with this the Commander simply nodded at Connors’ and went on his way towards his waiting car which would take him to Military Headquarters……

Chapter Three is already on the way

Regards
    Wyverne

[This message has been edited by Wyverne (edited 29-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Wyverne (edited 29-07-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

well, its got me anyway smile.gif

whats the title btw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

please go to

this page

and do the survey. tanx.
    i don't want to waste my time :P

Yossarian Lives

[This message has been edited by whitetrash (edited 30-07-2000).]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

GWAN DA JOE!

Great stuff as always my friend!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Its very short for a chapter really innt it?
    tongue.gif
    hehe
    GWAN THE SAVAGE!!!!
    and will ye ffs submit sum of that stuff to:
    submit@newauthorsonline.com

N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

i dont have a title yet but when i think of one i'll let u all know,

of course if any of u can think of a title i will be more than happy to use it, if it is good enuff

Wyverne

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

i dont have a title yet but when i think of one i'll let u all know,

of course if any of u can think of a title i will be more than happy to use it, if it is good enuff

Wyverne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Tis lovely
    whens the movie coming out?

Advertisement