Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

God and the Devil News

• 25-01-2019 2:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

News just in that God and the Devil have made up,put their differences behind them and hugged it out.
    Hell is closed and the fires have been Quenched(big thanks to the Orc fire crew).Satan is moving back to his old home in Heaven.The Demons and all Satans crew will be joining him in Heaven after some integration classes.
    The Souls in hell will be relocated before going to Heaven,probably to purgatory until all the paperwork is satisfied for "Heaven"

God has also apoligised to All on planet Earth for the lack of information about "Life" and allowing "Freewill" to do the things it has done:(
    Jesus is setting up a twitter and instagram account for his Dad so no need to pray anymore.. Jesus said "The last time I prayed was before my crucifixtion and look what happened" but he had a very strange look in his eye..??

Jesus said "Look,,,,Dad is forty or fifty Quadrulant years old so give him a break,he tried his best but his silly argument with Satan over "Good and Evil" stressed him out and he lost interest in Earth.
    We asked Jesus if he would be taking control of Earth from God but he just smiled and ascended into Heaven.

News from our Buddhist reporter is that Buddah is also in secret talks with nothing or nobody.??????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

What? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Was this peace brokered by The Hungry Referee?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

wot.,,you smokin sheeeet skunk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Sounds like a new Chris De Burgh song.

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

It's one in the morning, let's sneak this sh1te sandwich past the censors.

Are you referencing the op?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭upupup

wot.,,you smokin sheeeet skunk.
    not Skunk,,,White Widow,homegrown:cool::D

I'm Chris de Burgs love child.....my Ma was the Lady in Beige.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

upupup wrote: »
    News just in that God and the Devil have made up,put their differences behind them and hugged it out.
    Hell is closed and the fires have been Quenched(big thanks to the Orc fire crew).Satan is moving back to his old home in Heaven.The Demons and all Satans crew will be joining him in Heaven after some integration classes.
    The Souls in hell will be relocated before going to Heaven,probably to purgatory until all the paperwork is satisfied for "Heaven"

God has also apoligised to All on planet Earth for the lack of information about "Life" and allowing "Freewill" to do the things it has done:(
    Jesus is setting up a twitter and instagram account for his Dad so no need to pray anymore.. Jesus said "The last time I prayed was before my crucifixtion and look what happened" but he had a very strange look in his eye..??

Jesus said "Look,,,,Dad is forty or fifty Quadrulant years old so give him a break,he tried his best but his silly argument with Satan over "Good and Evil" stressed him out and he lost interest in Earth.
    We asked Jesus if he would be taking control of Earth from God but he just smiled and ascended into Heaven.

News from our Buddhist reporter is that Buddah is also in secret talks with nothing or nobody.??????????

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭aziz

Are they still playing chess

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ass milk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Tiguan Joe

not Skunk,,,White Widow,homegrown:cool::D
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.FpYYVVBDjpxFFmDfNx0Y7gAAAA%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Man, that's old news....
    https://twitter.com/ThatBloke_Jesus/status/1086975455574585345

• Registered Users Posts: 12,713 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

God, the Devil and Bob was a good show.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I'd put money on upupup not being upupup til the afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Once you "pop" you can't stop.

BREAKING NEWS!...Satan breaks his silence

“We’ve some awful pricks down here, let me tell you, but I would rather genuflect to God himself before I let any of those steaming piles of cancer puss pass through my gates,” a worried looking Satan explained.
    http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2019/02/07/we-have-standards-here-satan-distances-himself-from-brexiteers/

Advertisement