Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Week's Top Five Queries (08.10.2018 - 14.10.2018)

Options
  • 16-10-2018 10:16am
    Company Representative Posts: 485 Verified rep

1. I’ve noticed that there has been a smell/taste from the water coming from my cold kitchen tap recently. Is there a problem?

If you send the following details by private message we can follow up on this for you:

- Name;
    - Address; and
    - Contact number.

2. There are repair works taking place in my area. Can you tell me when these works will be complete and supply will be restored?

You can keep up to date with supply alerts on our website.

If you are unable to locate the alert affecting your property, please send the following details and we will look into this for you:

- Name;
    - Address; and
    - Contact number.

3. How can I tell how hard my water is?

As hard water has no associated health risks, we would not carry out tests for it and would be unable to provide information for Cork.

If you would like to get your water tested to check if you have hard water, you can find a list of accredited testing facilities here.

4. I'm having trouble logging into my account online to update my details, can you help?

Have you already set up your online account? If not you will need to sign up here.

If you have previously set it up and cannot access it, we will he happy to look into this. Would you mind sending us a PM with the following information:

- Email Address;
    - Full Name;
    - Address;
    - Account number; and
    - WPRN.

5. I’m renovating an old house, the area where the water meter is placed is too low for a new yard, who do I contact about raising up the meter?

If you wish to move your Irish Water meter, you will have to apply for a New Connection. You can find out more on how to apply for a New Connection here.

We hope this helps and please feel free to get in touch again, should you have any further queries.

Advertisement