Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    On the way !!

Oh wait :(:(

Can we set up a relay to get them there ?!

https://youtu.be/wfvDJHBw7yA

Felt a bit like this taking delivery of my shopping today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:D That escalated fairly fast, as a cat lover I didn’t think you’d be a fan

Sorry shoe shoe I don't follow ya 🤔

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed not sad at all that there won't be anymore fair city for god's knows how long...........thanks god I don't have to endure that rubbish anymore..........🙄

*cries into pillow*

Had rosterie chicken sandwich for dinner, stuffed and patting my belly, happy sephers .

I don't really like cadburys anymore

*scuttles away*

Kraft ruined caburys, come back !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Okay lads!

My Cat in the sun yesterday. She looks so like BBs cat. Relaxing in the garden.

My Cat.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Very foncy cushion and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sorry shoe shoe I don't follow ya 🤔

Advocating neutering

Advocating neutering

Oh right hahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,294 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

That's one entitled looking cat!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Very foncy cushion and all!

She's a Princess and deserves it.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Just in from a walk. Wasn't going to do one today and then just decided to. Was dark(ish) on the way home but was through fields so not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Outside looking at the red sunset, taking in the air which feels lighter after the rain, and watching for headlights on the tree trunk by opposite the gate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Outside looking at the red sunset, taking in the air which feels lighter after the rain, and watching for headlights on the tree trunk by opposite the gate.

You sound like you're outside my house, I'm going out for a look now.....:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That reminded me of my younger days haring around back roads at very silly speeds, keeping an eye on the phone wires for signs of oncoming cars.. How in the heck am i still alive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

That reminded me of my younger days haring around back roads at very silly speeds, keeping an eye on the phone wires for signs of oncoming cars.. How in the heck am i still alive?
    The recklessness of youth Grem! We'd all be dead ten times over if we got up to even half the mad stuff we did in our younger days now. :D
    I'm glad you are alive though. Homeside bemoaning my own reckless decision to not have any chocolate for today. Might nip to Tesco tomorrow for totally essential half priced Easter eggs.

I'll be off to buy a sh*tload of the mini milkybar ones :D, great minds Guy ;)

• Advertisement

Guy Person wrote: »
    The recklessness of youth Grem! We'd all be dead ten times over if we got up to even half the mad stuff we did in our younger days now. :D
    I'm glad you are alive though. Homeside bemoaning my own reckless decision to not have any chocolate for today. Might nip to Tesco tomorrow for totally essential half priced Easter eggs.

Guy!!!! It's Easter you have to have chocolate for breakfast, as dessert after dinner and as an evening snack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Upforthematch

You'll be lucky to get any half priced easter eggs - local tesco was cleaned out by Thursday evening!

Lidl or Aldi might be a good bet. Their choc is amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Where was all the rain we were supposed to have today? Beautiful red sky this evening :) Now tucking into a smarties Easter egg :)

Guy!!!! It's Easter you have to have chocolate for breakfast, as dessert after dinner and as an evening snack.
    I baked and ate so many chocolate brownies, peanut butter cookies and scones along with a big loaf of porridge bread this week that I guilted myself into not getting chocolate today. I regret it now, it was a gross error in judgement. I am filled with shame. I will make up for it ASAP.

Arra only a sprinkle of rain sure, good for the grazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Houston we have a problem.
    How to make parsley sauce with no milk in the house...

I know am hours too late but if I have no milk or want to make a vegan sauce I use some of the water from my veg or a veg stock cube as my liquid. Very tasty.

It's 4.30 am and despite being wrecked no sleep available to me.

Belated happy Easter y'all.

Witchie wrote: »
    Belated happy Easter y'all.
    Happy Easter to you too Witchie. I hope you are safe and well and I hope all is well with your sister. I was thinking of you, Harleen, Skybird, Pretzill and Black Forest yesterday when I was looking back over old posts. I hadn't seen yizz around, hopefully all is ok with them too.

I baked and ate so many chocolate brownies, peanut butter cookies and scones along with a big loaf of porridge bread this week that I guilted myself into not getting chocolate today. I regret it now, it was a gross error in judgement. I am filled with shame. I will make up for it ASAP.

Haha ate none of above. Actually how was porridge bread???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Autosport wrote: »
    Where was all the rain we were supposed to have today?
    Arra only a sprinkle of rain sure, good for the grazing.

A sprinkle....I recorded 15.4 mm - thundered down..:p.(10 mm is a very wet day in met terms)

Kitchenside absolutely not a crumb of chocolate,,,:(

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I spent the whole weekend looking forward to solo time and now that its here I just wanna go to bed.

What has happened to me?

Haha ate none of above. Actually how was porridge bread???
    I thought it was lovely for my first time at it. Misshapen due to lack of a bread tin though. I'm no Gifted when it comes to baking but it is helping me pass the time and making me an even fatter bollix than I already was. lol lol
    https://ibb.co/L6GXmV4

I spent the whole weekend looking forward to solo time and now that its here I just wanna go to bed.

What has happened to me?

Maybe it's solo time in bed you're after? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

A sprinkle....I recorded 15.4 mm - thundered down..:p.(10 mm is a very wet day in met terms)

Kitchenside absolutely not a crumb of chocolate,,,:(

It was only 1 or 2 mm down here.

Happy Easter to you too Witchie. I hope you are safe and well and I hope all is well with your sister. I was thinking of you, Harleen, Skybird, Pretzill and Black Forest yesterday when I was looking back over old posts. I hadn't seen yizz around, hopefully all is ok with them too.

Am good, thank you. My sister starts her volunteering on Tuesday but has been reassured she won't be working on covid wards. Still risky. Sigh.

We had a lovely family time on Zoom today and started planning a family holiday for January, all being well and travel back on the agenda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,539 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

This has been the longest day ever, the type of do-nothing day I love when I've had a busy week in work.

Trying to think of productive things to do each day is a challenge. Soon I'll be out with a ladder cleaning the street lamps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

This has been the longest day ever, the type of do-nothing day I love when I've had a busy week in work.

Trying to think of productive things to do each day is a challenge. Soon I'll be out with a ladder cleaning the street lamps.

Wanna clean my windows?

Being productive is over rated anyway. There's nothing wrong with just sitting and being.

I am uncharacteristically twitchy tonight, i may join you cleaning the lamp posts!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Wanna clean my windows?

Being productive is over rated anyway. There's nothing wrong with just sitting and being.

If you weren't outside the 2 km zone I'd jump at the chance. I'd even iron your bed clothes!

I normally love being lazy, but the lack of routine is unsettling.

If you weren't outside the 2 km zone I'd jump at the chance. I'd even iron your bed clothes!

I normally love being lazy, but the lack of routine is unsettling.

You're just dying to feel my bed sheets against your skin, aren't you?

I am uncharacteristically twitchy tonight, i may join you cleaning the lamp posts!

You take the left side and I'll take the right to ensure social distancing. :p

You take the left side and I'll take the right to ensure social distancing. :p

Or you could be top and i be bottom, wait, not sure that came out right :o

:D

Get your mind out of the gutter, we're cleaning the street lights!

That's the kind of allocation of roles best done in private, Grem.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Wanna clean my windows?

Amen to this

• Advertisement

:D

Get your mind out of the gutter, we're cleaning the street lights!

Knowing my balance/height problems the gutter is where i'll end up anyway!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side with a Jameson & coke zero. Nyom.

Couchside with a glass of Malbec :) Watching Apollo 13. A classic.

There's an awful lot of sexually frustrated people in here tonight :D

Couch side with a Jameson & coke zero. Nyom.

You need ice and a slice of lime and its perfection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

There's an awful lot of sexually frustrated people in here tonight :D

I’d socially isolate your brains out.

• Advertisement

Time check 7.08 am in case yiz needed to know.

Dammit. It's changed. 7.09 so.

Slept about an hour. Aggghhh

Beginning to think coke in my vodka was a bad move.

Thank goodness I have Ninja editing skills coz predictive text changed coke to something that could have been construed as rude!

Right gonna try sleep again

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement