Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 2/07

Options
  • 01-07-2015 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

18 10 Bellewstown. Rigid Rock Put this up when it won in Dundalk in January this year. C and D winner here off 59 in august 2012. Back down to the mark it last won at Dundalk at (47) and I think it will go well here. Good claimer aboard. taking another valuable 5lbs off. 16/1 available but have backed it at 14s BOG. 2 pts win.

Have Backed PCs as well and have had a 1 pt double.

Clockmaker goes again tomorrow off the same mark he won the last day. I dont think the value is bad however the two market principles are well drawn and also like to be prominent which is putting me off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Two young lads to keep an eye on at the moment are Jack Kennedy from Dingle and Limerick lad Pat O Donnell. Kennedy has been seen winning in Ireland and the UK over the last month. Think both came from the pony circuit.

Anyhow having seen Pat O Donnell to good effect last week on a horse for Tim Jarvis (amazing stats btw esp on the A/W) I see he is riding a horse for John Gallagher tommorow in the 6.30 at Newbury called Alpha Delta Whisky. Racing off 62 having last won off 66, in 2013 (and landing a bit of touch). 12/1. Might be worth an each way bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

STB. wrote: »
    Two young lads to keep an eye on at the moment are Jack Kennedy from Dingle and Limerick lad Pat O Donnell. Kennedy has been seen winning in Ireland and the UK over the last month. Think both came from the pony circuit.

Anyhow having seen Pat O Donnell to good effect last week on a horse for Tim Jarvis (amazing stats btw esp on the A/W) I see he is riding a horse for John Gallagher tommorow in the 6.30 at Newbury called Alpha Delta Whisky. Racing off 62 having last won off 66, in 2013 (and landing a bit of touch). 12/1. Might be worth an each way bet.

Yeah Jack definitely came from the Pony circuit, was champion a few times i think. Seems to be doing well since he started. Hadn't copped Pat before now but will keep an eye for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Gary Mahon is a jockey to look out for, very polished rider for a 7 pound claimer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Sherlock Holmes look elementary to me at Bellewstown

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭evd

Have Backed PCs as well and have had a 1 pt double.

Could you please explain your shorthand :-)

• Advertisement

Clockmaker 3.10 in Lingfield. Few had him on here the last run. might be worth an ew. 10/1 with WH

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Chijj

Barefoot Dancer 16:20 Haydock.

Have been following this for a bit and should have a good shot, on the phone at the moment so can't go into much detail.

9/1 when I backed this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

6.25 tipp. Calm bay. Rogers is driving past Beltown to go all the way to tipp with 2 horses tonight. Smullen on board for this and back to 5f Only carrying 5lb more than what he won at last time at 5f. didnt get the 6f last time out and the opposition doesnt seem too tough. 6/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

have backed Zandeira in a very trappy race, but she has plenty of speed, and Coto who will find it hard to beat Zunera but at the price ive had a few quid on (seems to be money for this one and i recall someone on here tipping him up the last day at Down Royal) today in sprints at belewstown and tip

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

Have backed clockmaker at 10s ew after the last outting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

kalinisi wrote: »
    have backed Zandeira in a very trappy race, but she has plenty of speed, and Coto who will find it hard to beat Zunera but at the price ive had a few quid on (seems to be money for this one and i recall someone on here tipping him up the last day at Down Royal) today in sprints at belewstown and tip
    That was me :pac:

I actually think Coto has a chance today and have had a small bet on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

That was me :pac:

I actually think Coto has a chance today and have had a small bet on it.

I've even more faith in coto now Francie! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Backed Clockmaker in the end. 1 pt win and 1 pat WO fav

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

Elliott is going well today. Would it be worth having a shot on his runners tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

magicmoves wrote: »
    Elliott is going well today. Would it be worth having a shot on his runners tonight?

He could have a 4 timer there too but more than likely 2 I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Chijj

Alpha Delta Whiskey an easy winner. Fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Evening all

Put up DANDY lto and he duly obliged and although up to a mark of 75 after that win he is still 2lbs lower than his follow up win last year so is capable of going in again imo as long as he can get out and dictate again
    2pts win
    gl

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Excellent thanks I backed him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

abarkie wrote: »
    Sherlock Holmes look elementary to me at Bellewstown

Was 11/10 this morning, not much of an SP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

He could have a 4 timer there too but more than likely 2 I'd say.

Could he get his 8th winner today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

Got word for colla pier in the last at bellewstown. They're a bit concerned about the ground but willing to take their chances as the horse is in good nick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭shmeee

hawkhead wrote: »
    Got word for colla pier in the last at bellewstown. They're a bit concerned about the ground but willing to take their chances as the horse is in good nick

2nd by half a length or so, unlucky, was bang there.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

shmeee wrote: »
    2nd by half a length or so, unlucky, was bang there.

Robbie Dunne shouldn't have switched the horse coming to the last. It probably cost him the race

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Cheers lads. Just paying it back to ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,142 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Fair play STB, got him @ 14-1.

Advertisement