Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedn Esdai 1st Jul I

• 01-07-2015 1:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,404 ✭✭✭✭

Matty Dillion 8-1 6.25 Fairyhouse
    Has faced some decent horses who have gone on to win.Yet to get off the mark, but this looks a weak affair. On a nice weight here with few dangers, Iron Major the obvious threat.
    I like ew 8-1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

That thread title hurts my eyes, can you not edit it like you do with your posts? :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Gordon Elliott's in his beloved Perth today. Read on another forum that he had a number of entries in each race at the 4 day decs and in the 3.40 he had 6 entered but lets one run called Romany Ryme who is making his debut for the yard. Could be significant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Maidens aren't really my preferred betting medium but I do think that Master Mirasol (2.00 Thirsk) should come on for his debut run when badly drawn and it would be no surprise to see him get a lot closer to Mecca's Missus today. Bred to be speedy and with further improvement virtually guaranteed, I think the currently available price (9/1 generally - 10/1 with 888) makes him a very appealing each way bet to nothing.
    1.5pts EW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Gordon Elliott's in his beloved Perth today. Read on another forum that he had a number of entries in each race at the 4 day decs and in the 3.40 he had 6 entered but lets one run called Romany Ryme who is making his debut for the yard. Could be significant.

Its not running from Elliots yard.... Its Bewley that trains it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

3 today for me.

3.50 Worc - Aficionado 11\4
    Looked the likely winner last time out when nailed on the line by a classier animal in Champion Court.

5.20 Worc - Patricktom Boru 9/2
    Consistent sort who has his trip and conditions today

2.40 Perth - St Maxine 4/1
    Ran a decent race the last twice. Little concern here is the jockey...as the last time I seen him was in Downpatrick "riding" As De Pique.
    He lost his irons and christ I swear it looked like he threw himself off the horse at the next obsticle!!

• Advertisement

idnkph wrote: »
    Its not running from Elliots yard.... Its Bewley that trains it

Where are you getting that from? He joined Gordon a few months back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

7 35 Bath. High Note had won over C and D here in Aug 2013 on firm ground off a mark of 70. Runs off 63 today and with conditions to suit should run well. Fit from some hurdle runs recently. I got 10s this morning best price now 9s and I think there is still some value in that. 2 pts win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Took 16s on Eloge in the 7.55. Still relatively unexposed over this distance on turf and ran well the last day after a break- would have been closer with a bit of luck and a more experienced rider on board in my opinion.
    I think the horse should be more than competitive on her current mark if connections can straighten her out as she has her quirks.
    Corby up is a plus versus LTO's jockey and he can get her prominently positioned from the off I'd hope she'll be bang there at the finish line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

Prance Fairy 18.55

b f Danehill Dancer- Cabaret; first foal out of the 2009 Silver Flash Stakes winner Cabaret will carry the colours of the Niarchos family after Alan Cooper outbids Crispin de Moubray at 525,000gns.
    "She will be trained by David Wachman, who trains Duntle for us," said Cooper. "She's just a lovely individual from a very nice family and we're very pleased to get her.
    Posted this last time , the money has come for it today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭EICVD

Took 16s on Eloge in the 7.55. Still relatively unexposed over this distance on turf and ran well the last day after a break- would have been closer with a bit of luck and a more experienced rider on board in my opinion.
    I think the horse should be more than competitive on her current mark if connections can straighten her out as she has her quirks.
    Corby up is a plus versus LTO's jockey and he can get her prominently positioned from the off I'd hope she'll be bang there at the finish line.

I'm on Eloge tonight too. 10s now. Agree about it's run the last day, more experienced jockey that day & it would of finished a lot closer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Im on Pershing 8-1 first at Perth not much of a race favourite vulnerable up in trip hopefully :)

Where are you getting that from? He joined Gordon a few months back

My bad. Apologies. Wasn't updated on irishracing.com.
    Going to pop a few squid on it now. Sorry again.

idnkph wrote: »
    My bad. Apologies. Wasn't updated on irishracing.com.
    Going to pop a few squid on it now. Sorry again.

Lets hope he does the business now that's the main thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Had 7 entered in the novice hurdle at Bellewstown tomorrow, two run

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Earendil wrote: »

3.50 Worc - Aficionado 11\4
    Looked the likely winner last time out when nailed on the line by a classier animal in Champion Court.

Had this backed and watched race but couldn't hang on to wait for SE. I see the winner kept the race. Dubious I would have thought, I was sure it would be reversed (albeit only having seen it live so not seen any replays)

Dice75 wrote: »
    Had this backed and watched race but couldn't hang on to wait for SE. I see the winner kept the race. Dubious I would have thought, I was sure it would be reversed (albeit only having seen it live so not seen any replays)

Didn't see the race.
    Can you fill me in why there was a SE?

It was the horse I was most confident about to be honest, but I won't complain too much as the other 2 won and they were just 3 singles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Earendil wrote: »
    Didn't see the race.
    Can you fill me in why there was a SE?

It was the horse I was most confident about to be honest, but I won't complain too much as the other 2 won and they were just 3 singles.

Jumped the last maybe 2l down clear 2nd. Other horse was in the centre of the track and drifted right across to the rail forcing Aficionado to also move onto the rail then had to snatch up and try go around with about 200 yards left. Was closing but not enough left in the race to go by.

Dice75 wrote: »
    Jumped the last maybe 2l down clear 2nd. Other horse was in the centre of the track and drifted right across to the rail forcing Aficionado to also move onto the rail then had to snatch up and try go around with about 200 yards left. Was closing but not enough left in the race to go by.

Cheers. And balls.

Lets hope he does the business now that's the main thing.

Thanks pat. Made my day ya wee daisy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,404 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

That thread title hurts my eyes, can you not edit it like you do with your posts? :pac::pac::pac:

I've posted many big price winners here, you make it sound like they were all
    edited to become winners? I've NEVER edited a post to turn it into a winning selection.
    Editing a post is not against the rules on here, to suggest I alter posts to trick or deceive people is a lie.

I have deleted selections that I have posted too late, or just before the off. I now post very early to avoid that.

Advertisement