Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 29/06

Options
  • 28-06-2015 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Two for me tomorrow at Musselburgh not ones to go mad with though.

8 15 Tadalavil. C and D winner off 53 in October 13. On lowest Mark since. Last run over 5 furlongs not the worst and has been dropped 3 lbs for it to a mark of 46. The twentys available looks too big. 1 Pt win

8 45 Silver Rime C and D winner at its best over this distance. Has won off marks of 85 82 and 80 runs off 77 tomorrow. Well drawn and the 16s available looks decent value 1 pt win

.5 pt double

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

I have been following the longest traveled horses with relative success.

So today's horse is Frank Bridge Musselburgh 20-1.

Going for a small e/w punt here. Only paying on the first two places.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Someone pointed out Bold Hemnie on Friday. Is running again today in 5:15 Wolverhampton.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭La danseuse au cheval

idnkph wrote: »
    Someone pointed out Bold Hemnie on Friday. Is running again today in 5:15 Wolverhampton.

Yup I've a few euro on, think today could well be the day.

Also have e/w money on Little and Presto Boy in this first one at Wolverhampton.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,728 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Dolphin Village 22-1 7.30
    Winner and placed in some grade 2 and 3 races last year, down in the ratings enough to
    compete here I think. Should go well if running a honest race, this being it's second truf run this year.

Held coming out of stall and kept at back,never got into it. Not a honest run.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

sdoc13 wrote: »

8 15 Tadalavil. C and D winner off 53 in October 13. On lowest Mark since. Last run over 5 furlongs not the worst and has been dropped 3 lbs for it to a mark of 46. The twentys available looks too big. 1 Pt win

8 45 Silver Rime C and D winner at its best over this distance. Has won off marks of 85 82 and 80 runs off 77 tomorrow. Well drawn and the 16s available looks decent value 1 pt win

.5 pt double

Iv had such a terrible day today so i have followed you on both of these to regain some lost hope in gambling : D best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭shmeee

Gonna just follow this gamble on Sumieda in the 9.00. 6/4 and was as big as 13/2 and 9/2 early doors yesterday. Money all day. First time handicap in off 58. I'll take the chance, strong on the exchange, 2.48.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

sdoc13 wrote: »

.5 pt double

Oh well. At least silver rime covered both bets!

shmeee wrote: »
    Gonna just follow this gamble on Sumieda in the 9.00. 6/4 and was as big as 13/2 and 9/2 early doors yesterday. Money all day. First time handicap in off 58. I'll take the chance, strong on the exchange, 2.48.

Wow, awful :o

PS. Kirby, take a bow, what a ride to get up and win that race!

4 timer for him.

20k @ 1.01 on the 2nd horse and got done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Oh well. At least silver rime covered both bets!

Will be keeping an eye on Silver Rime. Ran well today when not a penny on. If it drops another few lbs over its next run or two could be one for a max bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CH3OH

shmeee wrote: »
    PS. Kirby, take a bow, what a ride to get up and win that race!

biggest price on betfair odds traded

1st 4 Pyrocumulus (IRE) 1000 €50

someone is happy and someone is very sad

CH3OH wrote: »

Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭paul64

CH3OH wrote: »

Do these bets really happen or are they publicity stunts for bookies? Seems a bit unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

paul64 wrote: »
    Do these bets really happen or are they publicity stunts for bookies? Seems a bit unreal

I had it!
    In a Yankee only winner of the day sums up my day hate Yankees never again always one winner

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

they happen alright
    often I see something like this and wonder how folks can bet like this but having watched that race around the furlong pole it couldnt possibly win in my eyes and with a half to go it still couldnt win
    cattermole never mentioned it till race was over :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

There's a website http://www.gubbage.com with a record of all the 1.01 losers and 1000 winners from betfair. The in play bets really happen on Betfair, you can see the money going into the market in realtime.

Edit : site appears to be down, I've not looked at it in about a year so may or may not be temporary.

Advertisement