Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 23rd

Options
  • 22-06-2015 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Have had a punt on BORUSSIA 8.15 balinrobe 7/1 pp. Has been running reasonably well over the jumps and now back on the flat is running off a mark of 54 which is 10lbs below his last run on the flat last year so has been given a chance by the handicapper.
    Hes also been running over distances too short and he should be more at home over this longer trip and im also happy with colin keane onboard
    2pts ew 7/1 pp
    gl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

Mighty Fine 6/1 with 365 ,2pt e/w, ran well on last time out on good to firm, seemed educational to me buried out the back and coming back horses late on, trip and ground should be fine and hopefully he'll act around the track

No way Jack is favorite but hes an awful head carriage and might be worth taking on here having disappointed a few times, uno Voce got up for Aiden at leopardstown last time out and he's the main danger for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

wouldn't be surprised if Rye House runs a big race in the last at Newton Abbot.
    98 rated on the flat, gets a mark of 99 for his handicap hurdle debut, and Tim Vaughan is shewd enough in getting horses ready for a handicap.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,721 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Honeymoon Express 16-1 2.00
    I think it can be competitve now dropped into this weak grade 6 race.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

Break my mind 7.40 should improve tonight. Forget the last run when lost a shoe. 5/1 is generous. Was going to go eachway but I said **** it. Win win. Today is the day. The favourite price I don't think reflects it's ability

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

kalinisi wrote: »
    Mighty Fine 6/1 with 365 ,2pt e/w, ran well on last time out on good to firm, seemed educational to me buried out the back and coming back horses late on, trip and ground should be fine and hopefully he'll act around the track

No way Jack is favorite but hes an awful head carriage and might be worth taking on here having disappointed a few times, uno Voce got up for Aiden at leopardstown last time out and he's the main danger for me.

Lot of money gone on maknificent in that race. 12s into 11/4. No form to it tho. Must be word from the yard

Also forever Scotland in from 16s to 7/2 too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭kalinisi

idnkph wrote: »
    Lot of money gone on maknificent in that race. 12s into 11/4. No form to it tho. Must be word from the yard

Also forever Scotland in from 16s to 7/2 too

Yeah that Maknificent is timeform's pick in the race if you look at ATR, im clearly missing something there though, here's hoping im right and timeoform and the money is wrong......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

mighty fine drifting to 9s with bet365

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Majenta expected to win the 7.40 . Price isn't great but just passing it on anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

gazza1 wrote: »
    Have had a punt on BORUSSIA 8.15 balinrobe 7/1 pp. Has been running reasonably well over the jumps and now back on the flat is running off a mark of 54 which is 10lbs below his last run on the flat last year so has been given a chance by the handicapper.
    Hes also been running over distances too short and he should be more at home over this longer trip and im also happy with colin keane onboard
    2pts ew 7/1 pp
    gl

Take that back about keane. Im not saying he would have won but at least give him a bloody chance of winning. Grrrrrrr !!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Take that back about keane. Im not saying he would have won but at least give him a bloody chance of winning. Grrrrrrr !!

Strange ride i thought

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

A shocking ride, was left with too much to do

Advertisement