Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anker soundcore Bluetooth 12W - 27euro

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,830 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

We shall disagree on this one,I think it's 26 Euro, including postage costs before they can charge you.

An post collect and process the charge at a cost of 10 euro on top of any customs charge.

Unsure what other delivery companies charge.

Correct for outside the EU AFAIK.
    Jersey has a customs arrangement so no duty.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

We shall disagree on this one,I think it's 26 Euro, including postage costs before they can charge you.

An post collect and process the charge at a cost of 10 euro on top of any customs charge.

Unsure what other delivery companies charge.

Which is what I correctly stated only a few posts up. VAT (not customs duty) applies on all items with a value over €22, although it's not collected if it amounts to €6 or less.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Discodog wrote: »
    Correct for outside the EU AFAIK.
    Jersey has a customs arrangement so no duty.

The Channel Islands are outside the EU VAT Area so VAT is chargeable on relevant goods imported from there.

Advertisement