Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad credit mortage

Options
  • 01-09-2005 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    I have a big problem.My girlfirens and myself are hoping to get a mortgage next year.
    i have put myself in a really bad situation and am really worried for my financial furture.Last year i got into financial difficulty.My loan account was sent onto a third party and the bank revoked my credit card.
    at the moment i am paying back E1000 a month to pay back the 8000.I will be completely free from all loans in december.from then on i will be saving 1000 a month.i hope to get the deposit together and then apply for a mortgage.
    Has anyone been in the same situation and tried to get a mortgage.Has anyone got a bad credit mortgage.if so how and where.
    Does anyone have any advice for me.anything would be greatly appreciated.

tired and distressed with the worry

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NotInventedHere

check with the Irish Credit beaureu to see if there is information on you about this difficulty. Any info they have on you will be removed after 5 years.also you must tell your gilfriend about this b4 you apply for a morgage. use a broker when you apply for a mortgage, but you may have to use a sub prime lender initially

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Talk to M.A.B.S as well .... http://www.mabs.ie/

They will advice you as best they can (free advice).

Tell your girlfriend though, if your two are for each other, she'll stick by you.

If you are paying back €1k a month, once the loan is paid off it won't be long before you get back on your feet again and into the black.

Don't worry about the mortgage just yet, it will look after itself, clear the loan, clear the air and relieve the stress.

Keep chin up, I guarantee you it will work out, and the Girlfriend will come up trumps.

Advertisement