Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New build in Dublin or Commuter belts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

Smouse156 wrote: »
    I looked at that development. Only three houses on the PPR. Do you mind me asking if you got a discount?

No discount. All but one now sale agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Smouse156

No discount. All but one now sale agreed

Ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 EJC4711

That was me. We went for it. A few weeks ago they'd sold all the 3-beds and the 510k 4-beds (Raheen). Some might fall through so maybe worth phoning. We had no luck shifting the price, but I don't know about the higher price ones (575k I think)

I don't know much more than to be honest, but feel free to drop me a PM if you wanted to know any more

Thanks for that and congratulations. Did they give you a timeframe for the completion of the estate?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

EJC4711 wrote: »
    ...congratulations
    EJC4711 wrote: »
    Did they give you a timeframe for the completion of the estate?
    The builders are saying end of the year but I got the impression they half expected it to slip to early next year

Rough numbers but I had a nose and think it looked like 12 were finished (#1-12 if you look at the plan on their website), 10 were well on the way but not finished (23-32) and 10 had barely, or not, even started (13-22). They said they won't release any until they're all done though

• Registered Users Posts: 14 EJC4711

The builders are saying end of the year but I got the impression they half expected it to slip to early next year

Rough numbers but I had a nose and think it looked like 12 were finished (#1-12 if you look at the plan on their website), 10 were well on the way but not finished (23-32) and 10 had barely, or not, even started (13-22). They said they won't release any until they're all done though

Hopefully they will get finished by the end of the year and you can get inðŸ˜႒

• Advertisement
Advertisement