Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

partyjungle's Walrus

2»

Comments

Okay gonna officially close at 9am tomorrow morning! At 16

Clozed.

Thought I'd have a quick look at one or two of the entries for category 2 (music videos). Three hours fly by ... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Clozed.

Thought I'd have a quick look at one or two of the entries for category 2 (music videos). Three hours fly by ... :D

It took me longer than that to pick one for that fiendish category :D - Enjoy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,330 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Reveal tonight? :D

fixxxer wrote: »
    Reveal tonight? :D

I could potentially do the music video one tonight actually if people want. I'll be staying in, still recovering from All Together Now

Here's the list of players. If you aren't there and think you should be. Please let me know.

tusk
    Pretzill
    Green&Red
    Electric Nitwit
    osh
    Choc Chip
    GreeBo
    fixxxer
    Necro
    MickJaguar
    Strawberry milkshake
    Ectoplasm
    Tritium
    Rikand
    Homer J. Fong
    baggly
    MrKingsley
    Barney92

Also Barney's entry came in at 9:00:45 when the deadline was at 9:00:00 sharp... I don't make the rules...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I could potentially do the music video one tonight actually if people want. I'll be staying in, still recovering from All Together Now

Here's the list of players. If you aren't there and think you should be. Please let me know.

tusk
    Pretzill
    Green&Red
    Electric Nitwit
    osh
    Choc Chip
    GreeBo
    fixxxer
    Necro
    MickJaguar
    Strawberry milkshake
    Ectoplasm
    Tritium
    Rikand
    Homer J. Fong
    baggly
    MrKingsley
    Barney92

Also Barney's entry came in at 9:00:45 when the deadline was at 9:00:00 sharp... I don't make the rules...

Tonight sounds wonderful PJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Tonight would be great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,330 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I couldn't find the PM I sent and was freaking out, then remembered the google form :-/ Means I have no idea what I sent anymore so these reveals will be as much a surprise to me as everyone else.

The forms were very handy for me as everything was already in a spreadsheet ready to go

Thread up

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058004539

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,421 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Do it..put me out of my misery ;)

Advertisement